Chapter 11 Finding A Book

Now at the earth mewni hospital.

Star: hey pony head. How are you. I brought Janna here to wish you a get well soon.

Pony head turns to star.

Ponyhead: hey star. You look great.

Janna: how you feeling?

Ponyhead: comfortable and very hungry.

Star: need us to get you anything?

Ponyhead: I'm fine for now. Do you like the dimension scissors I gave you? Boy that was some party.

Star: yeah, these scissors can come in handy. Are you sure you don't need them anymore?

Ponyhead whinnies.

Ponyhead: nah, I gotta be queen of my kingdom. I won't have much time anymore and besides I got a spare in case. Go have fun on your adventures. I'll come around every now and again, girl.

Star: thank you for that wonderful time last night.

Ponyhead: hope y'all make more memories along the way. By the way, how's school for y'all?

Star thinks for a moment. Consider the fact st Olga's school was different from what it was like before.

Janna: it's great. We're all getting along just fine. Wish you were there.

Ponyhead: that explains the uniforms. Looks good on both of you. What y'all up to now?

Star: we're gonna meet jack.

Ponyhead: jack? Who dat?

Star: he's a-

Janna cuts her off.

Janna: he's a very sexy samurai we're gonna meet. I bet he's stronger than he looks.

Ponyhead and star laugh at that.

Star: anywhere I can change outta my uniform? It's cute, but it does get a little constricting after a while.

Janna: me too.

Ponyhead: there's a bathroom down the hall.

Nurse: hey girls; just wanted to say that Ponyhead needs to eat now. And visiting hours are up for now.

Star: understood.

Ponyhead: see y'all.

After Star and Janna change into their causal outfits.

Janna: blue always looks good on you, Star.

Star: thanks, Janna.

Star looks at her outfit that she was wearing and checks to make sure it wasn't wrinkled or anything.

Star: ready to go meet jack?

Janna: you bet I am. How's my hair? Do I look cute?

Star: come on, he won't care about what you look look like.

Janna: I just wanna be sure is all.

Star: come on.

Star and Janna now walk to jacks house with was by the park pasted the mystery machine.

Star knocks on jacks house door, but jack didn't answer. Jack came to them.

Jack: you little girls, lost?