Chapter 31 Winter Solstice.

A few days later one morning.

You wake up and we're surprised to hear the laughter of Children and everyone locally. You get up and open a window. You saw people laughing and having a snow ball fight.

Y/N: that looks like fun.....

You saw Tom and Janna having a good time. And Alfonzo and Ferguson sharing a laugh as they threw snow at each other. You suddenly hear knocking on your door.

Y/N: come in.

Your door was than busted wide open by Star that had a huge smile on her face.

Y/N: what is it, Star?

Star: come on, Y/N, let's go have some fun!

Y/N: we still having the winter solstice party here?

Star: you bet, silly, but 1st we have to have fun!

Y/N: what was fun before earth combined with mewni?

Star: come with me and find out!

Star rushes you to get dressed. And than you both rushed downstairs to where your parents were cooking some food.

Queen L/N: any guests coming over for mewni gift day?

Y/N: tomorrow for sure, mom, but stars dragging me out today! I'll see you both later!

And before you knew it you and star were now outside.

King L/N: that boy of ours.

Your mom and dad shared a special hug with each other.

Outside.

Y/N: okay, you got me out here, what are we looking for.

Star: lemme show you.

Star than takes out her wand.

Star: snowball enlarged all!

Star than blasts the snow and than made a snow man using only magic. You were amazed by what Star did.

Star: that was easy wasn't it?

Y/N: but, shouldn't we make a snow man by hand?

Star: yeah, but I don't want us to get wet. If we get sick it'll ruin mewni gift day.

Y/N: okay, okay, Star. At least we can enjoy each others warmth as we take a walk or something.

Tom: head up!

You than blast the snowball into water with your fire magic. The snowball melted like water.

Tom: sorry, Y/N, didn't mean to hit you.

Y/N: you didn't, I burned the snow with my fire.

Tom: ah~ so you as well have fire power with you.

Janna than rushes towards you.

Janna: hey! Is everything okay?!

Tom: hey, Janna, everything is fine.

Janna: hey, dude, how you doing?

Y/N: we are doing fine, Janna. Star and I are going for a walk in the park today. How is everyone else?

Tom: everyone's doing great.

Janna: shaggy, Scooby, and Velma are are brittas tacos right now with Oscar, Your pale friend with the head are having a good time at the inn, and jack is over there playing with Alfonzo and Ferguson.