Chapter 6 Samurai Jack

Now in the castle.

Star changed out of her uniform and into her casual clothes; just to sit down at the table with this weird samurai that just came outta now where.

Jack: thank you for the tea. Been a while where I've been to a Dimension without people trying to kill me.

Queen Eclipse: so, who are you?

Jack: they call me jack. Samurai jack. I was on a mission to kill Aku......but before I could finish  him off; I was plunged into the future. Is this the future?

Star: aku?.....isn't that the magic work or how are you?

King river: well this isn't the future my friend. This is earth mewni.

Jack: earth mewni? Where in this earth mewni can I find a way to get back to the past or at least back to my time line?

Queen Eclipse: well there's not much magic right now. Star, stay at the table after this conversation.

Star sits in boredom.

Jack: than I'll find out myself if I have to. I wish to stay, but I don't think I'll be wanted anywhere.

King river: you don't look like much of a threat. You seem civilized enough. How about I get some work moles to make you a little place you can stay?

Queen Eclipse: honey, are you sure?

King river: I'm positive my dear. I mean, we trusted Y/N to stay with Star for the night.

Queen Eclipse takes a breath and gives in.

Queen Eclipse: very well. I will call the moles right now.

Jack: are these moles enemies of yours? I haven't had a good reputation with moles; well at least the ones that were trying to eat me.

King river laughs.

King river: these moles are friendly. They work everyday to fix and make our earth mewni so much better. Come with me, Mr jack.

Star watches as her father walks out of the room with jack.

Star: so, what was it you wanted to tell me, mom?

Queen Eclipse sits down across from star.

Queen Eclipse: star, I want to talk to you about the magic.

Star: the magic?

Queen Eclipse: the earth mewni comity and I have been talking and we've agreed to make magic legal again. Next week you'll have another class that includes magic. Your boyfriend the Dragonborn opened our eyes to how magic is still out there. We can't arrest people unnecessarily for using magic. So I send chimpy to get you this.

Chimpy uses his 3 tails to come down from the monkey bars.

Chimpy: here you are, Queen Eclipse.

Queen Eclipse walks over with her hands behind her back and than kneels down to stare level where she was sitting.

Queen Eclipse: my daughter; I present to you my family heirloom.

Star was in shock to see what her mom was holding.