Chapter 36 Msleading Information

One night in stars dream a flashback.

Star: Y/N!

The party suddenly stops as everyone looks at her. You turned as well and made your way to the stairway area where Star was standing.

Y/N: Star?

Star than makes her way down to you.

Star: Y/N, I need to talk to you. One last time....

Y/N: everything okay? You shouted pretty loud.....everybody is just staring at us.

Star: yeah I know, but some stuff just came up and I've only got a little time....

Y/N: wait, what we got the entire summer.

Star: Y/N, I don't know how to tell you this, because you're my best friend......

Y/N: Star?

Star: and that makes this super weird, because.....because.....I'm....

Y/N: Star?

Star: I'm......I do have a crush on you.

Everyone in the room gasps including your parents.

Ponyhead: who called it?! I called it! BOOM!

And stars crazy fan fainted.

Ponyhead: I called it.

Star: I didn't want to admit it, because I know you don't feel the same way and I thought maybe if I just pretend the feelings weren't there......they would go away, but they haven't.....I have to leave earth probably forever....and I couldn't go without telling you the truth.

Y/N: uh....I....Uh.....

Tears start to well up in stars eyes.

Star: goodbye!

Star than turns back upstairs.

Star: goodbye, everyone!

Y/N: Star! Wait!

You rush upstairs as Star shuts her door as a magic spell puffs through. You quickly rush in.

Y/N: what do you mean-

You opened the door.....all of stars belongings including the room were gone. It was back to a basic chair and bed.

Y/N: Star?.........

You than whisper the last words that day.

Y/N: but......I have a crush......on you too.....

Back to the present as Star wakes up in your bed.

Star: Y/N!

You jolted up. You looked around the room and turned to Star. You kinda forgot she was staying the night event though it was a school night.

Y/N: Star? Is everything okay? You shouted kinda-

Star shuts you up by giving you a hug. You were a but dumbfounded, but you hugged her back.

Star: Y/N......

Y/N: are you okay, Star?

Star: I love you.....

Y/N: Star, I know that. I love you more by the way.

Star: no, Y/N, I really love you.

Y/N: are you okay?