Chapter 18 Symbols

The next morning.

You wake up in a soft bed. You were only in your underwear for some reason and had some bandages on your wrist.

Star: look, he's waking up.

You father cries and hugs you.

King L/N: oh, my son, my beautiful boy! Who would do this?!

Queen L/N: are you okay, Y/N? Star was so worried about you all night.

Doctor swineheart: you're lucky that the hospital trucks came on time. Otherwise you would've had a broken wrist.

Y/N: what happened last night?

Star: let me explain.

Flashback to last night.

Velma: is he okay?! His arm is bleeding. I thjnk a glass shard was caught into his wrist.

Shaggy: like, what did this?!

Tom: I think this creature intruded the game not out of coincidence. Make sure to cover his wound.

Janna: I'll go get the doctors

Jack: this never should have happened.

Jack than rips a cloth from his rope and than wraps it around your wrist to prevent more blood loss. Jack tuna turns to kratos.

Jack: think you can help him get home?

Kratos: oh my honor.

Tom takes a look a the Medusa looking creature.

Tom: I'll take this creature back to my home. My parents might be able to help me out with finding out what the hell made this thing. This creature shouldn't even be alive anymore.

Velma: I'll come with you. I can help with the research.

Tom: is that okay with your friend and Scooby?

Velma turns to shaggy and Scooby shaking in their boots.

Velma: eh, they'll be at the mystery machine scared and eating food and stuff like that.

Tom: than it's a 'date'

Velma: I wouldn't call it that. Keep your hands to yourself while I'm helping out.

Tom chuckles, but soon realized that Velma wasn't joking. Tom sweats a bit and than drags the frozen Medusa creature along with them.

Janna: I'm gonna tag along as well.

Jack than stands up as a crowd started to form around them.

Jack: everyone, back up! Give him so air!

Star: hang it there, Y/N, please.

Now back to present

Y/N: so, that's what happened? A piece of glass got into my wrist? What I'm the world was that thing that attacked us lasted night?

Doctor swineheart: that's not my department. For now, you should take it easy for a bit. Rest up a little more and do what you do, but please be careful. And uh, eat more poultry. And don't forget to drink water.

Y/N: okay, doc.

Doctor swineheart shows himself out and your father kept hugging you.

King L/N: are you sure you're okay? We can stay here with you if you want.