Chapter 57 Memeory Lane Part 1

Now at doctor swinehearts office.

You and Star were laying on 2 separate mattresses. The doctor toke a good look at you and Star.

Velma: how are they, doc? Are they going to be okay? Why can't the remember anything?

Swineheart: they should be fine. They fell asleep very fast for some reason. Best you all go into the lobby; I need some space. Apparently, something must've caused them to lose their memories of everything and of each other. Whatever cause it has a long lasting effect on them.

Kratos: I can not leave the Dragonborn unchecked 1st. Star and him are both of value that need to be protected since they're now resting.

Shaggy: like, what are you going to do with them?

Scooby: roar ro ronna reat rem?

swineheart: no, I'm not going to eat them, Scooby. I'm gonna do this experiment I've tested on 100s of patients that suffer from memory loss. I'm calling it; the memory giver. This cap goes on their head as they sleep, so that any memories that was gone will now be rekindled.

Velma: are you sure that's safe? What if the effects kill them in their sleep?

Swineheart: in the case of a seizure; the cap will rub the temples of the head to ensure they don't wake up or have a heart attack till the memories come back.

Kratos: how long of a wait would that be?

Swineheart: it depends on how long they stay asleep for. I don't know when, so I'm going to call their parents to tell them what happened. When they wake up, they should remember everything.

Velma, shaggy, Scooby, and kratos than go into the lobby. They had to wait for what was going to happen. They didn't know how long of a. Way it was going to be.

Kratos: I will search for jack. He has to know what happened to the Dragonborn. I'll be back later.

Shaggy: like, okay, but don't get lost or anything; me and Scooby get lost all the time here.

Scooby: ro ran ray rat raren.

Velma: let's just sit here and wait for a bit, guys. We need to check on Daphne and Fred anyways. They're still recovering from their trauma that had to endure for a few months.

Shaggy: like, okay Velma. Come on, Scooby, let's go check on Daphne and Fred.

The 3 of them than went to check on their friends as they had to wait for you and Star to wake up with regained memories.

Back where you and Star were resting.

Swineheart sets the caps on and they were gentle to be wearing. He checks the charts with a sigh to make sure of your medical history.

Swineheart: hopefully they'll wake up soon enough.

Swineheart than pushes the button that would allow the machine to regain your memories while you and Star slept. There were waves of the machine flowing into your brain that would allow it to help you regain anything that you lost during that explosion.

In your head this will be a recap and why everything is so different.

You were sleeping one morning. You were laying in bed as you heard a voice.

King L/N: Y/N, wake up my son. Today is a beautiful morning with your smile. Now, wake up, it's time for school.

You woke up and sat up. You didn't know were you, but you just thought tofu was going to be a normal day. You were a bit of a trouble teen in this timeline, hence why you were different.