Chapter 43 Past To Recovery.

Now at Glossarycks dwelling. The night sky looking very enchanting.

Glossaryrck was enjoying tea with ms heinous and the grey beard. You were rushing towards them and you slightly tripped, but you managed to pick yourself up.

Glossaryck: Y/N? Are you okay? You ran here pretty fast. Did you find the girls?

Y/N: yeah, we found the girls. That bastard.

Ms heinous: language, Y/N.

Y/N: sorry, but I'm just here to ask you something, Glossaryck....

Glossaryck: don't worry, I told your friends about the old time line we were at. You shouldn't have to worry about that.

Y/N: they know now?

Glossaryck: of course, but they're still from this timeline, but I made sure they got the full scoop on things.

Y/N: that's not what I came here to talk about. I came to talk to you about what you know about blue berry and Taylor.

Greybeard: I already spoke to the highelf about it, Dragonborn. No need to worry about that, but what is the matter?

Y/N: I need to know where they are. I gotta stop them from ruining Star or anyone else for that matter. Who knows what kind of lies they've been saying while I was gone.

Glossaryck: actually, we found out they aren't students at all and their bios were lies. So we were going to confront them about it, but they never showed up.

Y/N: so, you mean.....

Ms heinous: I'm so sorry to hear that, Y/N. I wish I could have done something to prevent this from happening. Forgive me.

Y/N: it's not your fault, Ms heinous.....oh sorry, I mean Meteora.

Ms heinous was surprised to hear that name. It was a name she hadn't heard in a long time; it being a different timeline and all.

Ms heinous: that's a name I haven't heard in a while. I'm surprised you know that, child.

Y/N: sorry, if I seemed rude.

Ms heinous: not at all.

Glossaryck: going back to what Y/N wanted; we don't have the whereabouts of those 2. But we are having the guards on lookout for them. If we find them, we take them into custody.

Y/N: but who knows where they are they can still be out there. They can be in any dimension every and now they have access to magic......

You paused for a moment.

Greybeard: Dragonborn?

Y/N: they have access to magic......

You than turn to Glossaryck.

Y/N: Glossaryck, didn't we destroy the magic? How come it came back here and how come the rift changed something's?

Glossaryck was about to say something, but the high elf came from behind you instead.

High elf: please, I would like to shed some light on the situation. I would be more than happy to answer your questions.

Y/N: high elf?

High elf: I'm sorry for your suspension, but it was by the duty of the school board. But dont worry, I toke the liberty to take it off your record.

Y/N: high elf, besides that, what in the world is going on with those two that came into our school?