Chapter 51 Back To Normal?

1 month later at the school.

Meteora: I can't believe that has been my real name this whole time. There's just something that doesn't feel right about this. My head hurts just thinking about it.

High elf: you can't over think this, my dear. You have to take some time to process all this. Glossarnyck, can you back me up on this?

Glossarnyck: it's good to be back, high elf. He's right by the way, Meteora. The old time line has you trying to kill Star and Y/N, but thankfully they turned you back into a baby. Your mother did that.

Meteroa: so, where is my mother?

High elf sighs. He knows this is very hard for her, but he could do is tell the truth.

High elf: remember, I had to take change of you. The school robot, st olga use to take care of you, but in this time line it was me.

Meteora: I don't know how to feel about all this. This is all just too much for me to handle. High elf, where are they? Where is my mother and father?

Glossarnyck: don't worry, Meteora, I'll find where you parents are at soon. I'll tell you when the time comes.

High elf: for now, we got a school to run. Oh and, Meteora.

She turns to the high elf.

High elf: the schools name is going to be changed soon. The robot this school is based off of no longer is in need of the title. We're going to change it to your mothers name.

Meteroa: really? That's very nice of you to say, high elf.

High elf: it was glossarnycks idea.

Glossarnyck: just thought you would like it a little bit more than st Olga. Come on, we got some work to do. Ludo is expecting me in half and hour.

High elf: don't forget to give Y/N my blessings. Where are they anyways?

Glossarnyck: they're coming in late today. Star said he needs a little more bed rest.

High elf: that just means he has more homework to make up. Haha, that boy can really be a piece of work sometimes. 

Now at your castle.

You look were in the bathroom into the mirror. You checked your eye, and it seemed to be healthy. Slightly purple, but your eye is looking a lot better than it did during the fight. Star checked in on you.

Star: how did you sleep? I know that you've been having nightmares sometimes. Are you feeling okay?

Y/N: I slept better thanks to the pills doctor swine heart has given to me for my injuries. I swear I think I broke a few bones in my body. That guy really put up a fight.

Star3 I'm glad you managed to pull it off. I was worried that would be the last time I would see you again.

Y/N: so, do you feel like school today? Or do you want to stay in?

Star: I already called the school; just 2 more days of rest and every thing should be back to normal.

Y/N: is it? Star, we have a lot to do still. We have that sonic exe character still out there. After I found this, I sure know as hell that he is coming after us. I don't think he is coming now, but soon.

You walk out of the bathroom and open the drawer by the bed side. You than pulled out the gem shard.

Star: a gem shard? Did that come off of blue berries armor? I saw something glowing and thought it was something else, but it's that.