Chapter 29 Meeting The Greybeard

Friday at school.

You were in the library and just finished doing your homework. The last bit of it that you missed from 3 weeks ago. You sigh of relief as you didn't have to worry about it anymore. Lucky for you; it was casual Friday, so you were more than comfortable. You just than heard something....

"Dovahkiin!

You tried to keep in your shout. You've been hearing this shout for a while and now it sounds as close as ever.

Y/N: Fos......ROH DAH!

you shouted towards the ceiling, so that you wouldn't damage anything in the library. Ludo sighs and gets down from his seat to walk over to you. He than taps your thigh.

Ludo: pince L/N, that is no appropriate behavior here. If you wish to be loud; than I ask you to leave the library, so they you may not disturb everyone else.

Y/N: yeah, sorry, ludo. Won't happen again.

Ludo: prince L/N I know you missed a lot of school, but please do not forget the rules that we embark here.

Y/N: of course, ludo.

Ludo sighs and goes back to his seat and than read his potion brewing book for level 2 brewers. You get up and pack your stuff in order to now make the same mistake again. You make your way out of the library.

In the halls.

You bump into Tom.

Tom: hey, Y/N, I've been looking for you.

Y/N: me? Tom? Oh, yeah, well uh...why? I mean, it's not like.

Tom places a hand over your mouth, so that you could stop talking.

Tom: wanted to show you, outside. Look.

Tom points in the direction of where you were facing away. You saw snow fall.

Y/N: wow, the 1st snow of the year.

Tom: snow? Is that what you call it? It seems to be coming down rather quickly. I've never seen anything like this in the under world before.

Y/N: we'll, I'm glad you can see it now. It's amazing isn't it?

Tom: snow? It's like rain, right?

Y/N: yep.

Tom: I hope it doesn't burn my skin when I touch it. Usually if I stay in water for too long it tends to burn my skin, because I'm half demon.

Y/N: well, for a half demon you ain't so bad.

Tom: thanks, Y/N. Anyways, how was your studying?

Y/N: it was great. I managed to get my 3 week missing homework done.

Tom: great on your part, Y/N.

You than get a phone call from Velma.

Y/N: hello?

Velma: Y/N, is Star with you?

Y/N: no, but I'm here with Tom.

Velma: find star and bring her with you. We need you here at the part asap. Is school out yet?

Y/N: well, almost. Why?

Velma: just get over here.

Velma than signs off on the phone. You than put your phone back in your pocket.