Chapter 23 Fire Power Gained

3 days later on a Tuesday

You were taking down notes. Tom than taps your shoulder.

Y/N: what is it, Tom?

Tom: so, how did it go with you and Star on Saturday.

Y/N: why do you ask?

Tom: it was crazy with me and Janna that night. She just got up and attacked me; like never before. It was insane.

You chuckle.

Y/N: yeah, very much with Star as well.

Tom: I knew it.

Me skullnick than breaks her chalk piece in anger.

Ms skullnick: how many time to I gotta tell you two to-

Before Ms skullnick could say anything more, the bell rings. Meaning that the class is over. Her finger drops as well as her lips, and you and tom shrug with nervous smiles on your faces.

Me Skullnick: go on....

Ms skullnick waves you away. And was muttering u for her breath.

Me skullnick: one day those two are gonna give me a heart attack. I don't even know why I put up with them.

In the hall.

Tom: you heading to the chess club after school today?

Y/N: Star is there?

Tom chuckles.

Tom: of course Star is there. Will that be the only reason why you go?

Y/N: yes!

Tom: oh, quite the blunt type are we?

Y/N: what will they be doing at chess club for guests?

Tom: it's a 10 mewni coin entire fee for the day.

Y/N: so, meaning if we wanna just watching and hang out we have to give them 10 mewni coins?

Tom nods.

Y/N: I'm in.

You and tom walks down the hallway and we're heading to another class, but than you look over and see a flash outside.

Y/N: tom?

Tom: yeah?

Y/N: did you see that?

Tom: see what?

You leap over to the hallway window. You were on the 2nd story of the building and you looked out into the court yard.

Tom: what is it? What did you see?

Y/N: I thought I saw something flash. It looks like another portal was opened up.

Tom: Y/N, you probably just saw some lighting.

Y/N: but it's not even raining.

Tom: who says there's gotta be rain in order to have lighting here on earthmewni?

Y/N: right, right, I just didn't want another to happen to anyone due to my mistake.

Tom: come on, man, your friends Alfonzo and Ferguson are waiting for us in class.

You get away from the window and follow Tom.

Outside in the tree line

A creature smiles and sharpens it claws. The eyes glow red; waiting for his master to tell him to strike.