Chapter 5 Dragon Born

After the 3 day weekend you found yourself in the principals office.

Y/N: why did you call me in here?

You sat down on the chair, but the principals chair was turned around.

Y/N: sir?

???: looks like even after 500,000 years. We're able to find another dragon born. It's so nice to meet up close.

The principal turns his chair around and it's Glossaryck.

Y/N: Glossaryck? You're alive?!

Glossaryck: that's principal Glossaryck; show me some respect, prince L/N.

Y/N: what happened to you? You look so very tall?

Glossaryck: I've always been all. You probably need to get some more sleep. Anyways, you're dragon born, did you know that?

Y/N: n-no, am I in any Trouble?

Glossaryck: not with the school, but with Mr and Mrs birnbaum. They're calling your parents right now; you're lucky they aren't coming down to the school right now to chat with you. Just don't cause anymore trouble with the birnbaum.

Y/N: okay, as you wish. But it's so good to see you again, Glossaryck.

Glossaryck: it's nice to see you again this year, Y/N, but if excuse me I got lots of paper work I need to do. If you need me to help you just ring your bell you got on your backpack. I'm sure you got one since the beginning of the year.

Y/N: okay.

You were about ti get up to leave, but Glossaryck stopped you from getting up.

Glossaryck: hold up there, Y/N. To make sure you don't get into trouble I signed you up with Tom today.

Y/N: Tom?

Glossaryck: you two have worked together before. He's transferring here for a while until he gets a spot in fire master university.

Y/N: so, why me?

Glossaryck: I figured since you two had history before, you both can get along just fine. And this is to make sure you stay out of trouble.

Y/N: okay.

You than get out of the principals office and than go meet up with Tom. Whom tried to kill you when he was jealous and hate anger issues, but became a good friend to you.

Y/N: Tom? Is that you?

Tom turns around; seems like he was wearing a different uniform. Which was like black and white.

Tom: hey, Y/N, it's so good to see you again. I'm so glad we can be together for a while before I can be transferred to my university.

Y/N: that's big. What are you studying?

Tom: I plan to study the uses of fire and how we can use magic to wield that fire.

Y/N: that's amazing.

Tom: is Star okay? I know she may still but a bit mad at me after our break up. I'm just glad she's in the trusted area of you.

Y/N:*Star mentioned that before back he had anger issues, but than he did it again. I don't know if it was because of me or whatever. Maybe I shouldn't have butt in, but I loved star since ever.*

Tom waves his hand in front of you.

Tom: Y/N? Are you doing okay? You seem to be in a daze.

Y/N: oh, was I? Sorry I had a long time. My parents were chewing me about how a prince is supposed to behave and stuff like that.