Chapter 46 Eye Spy

Now at the new magic high committee office.

The high elf pours himself some mead and drank the whole glass. After his drink, he turns back to you. Once he sat back down, he looks at you and Star. You and Star suddenly felt cold.

High elf: why is it that something bad that happens always involves you two?

You and star didn't say anything. You both were wet and dripping from the water. For some reason, your throat felt a little dry.

Y/N: sir, please-

High elf cuts you off.

High elf: shush! I don't want you to say any excuses.I don't know what's going on here or what's happening right now, but this is pushing my buttons.

The high elf than pours himself another glass of mead and glups it down.

You and Star look around and see the mead bottles that were empty though out the office. It seemed that he was drinking a little too much; not to mention his face. He had a dark stubble across his face and he looked like he hadn't slept in days

Star: high elf, how much you had to drink?

High elf: doesn't matter, you kids got me to wake up over a massive hangover with some Loch Ness monster and than you have the balls to tell me I had one too many?

Y/N: are you okay, high elf? You don't seem to be acting like yourself right now.

High elf: so what if I ain't like the other elf's; I chose to stay here to protect what little was left during the war. You all should be grateful for my services.

Star leans to you.

Star: I think he's drunk.

Y/N: I think so too.

High elf: you kids are in so much trouble for.....for Tbing that poor ladies house......you are to shovel her......G-gutters.........until I-

The high elf than passed out from being drunk. He snores loudly as the bottle rolls off his desk.

Y/N: high elf? Are you okay? Do we need to call doctor swineheart?

Star: I think we're free to leave......that is if he wakes up to confront us again.

Y/N: I don't think he was stressed out from us, he was stressed out about the divide in the dimensions about the magic.

Star looks over at the wall about the cases and the people whom are missing and connects lost during the dimensions being taken over.

Star: we should talk to glossarnyck, he might know something. And we can probably learn that seeking spell.

Y/N: you that spell I once used as well?

Star: you know how to do it?

Y/N: yeah, I did it, so that I could try and locate you. You had us worried there for a minute. I'm just glad I was able to find you.

Star: we should get going now.

You and Star left the office. Tom and Janna were sitting in the lobby waiting for you. They got up from their seats the moment they saw you both

Tom: what happened?

Janna: how was it? Did he totally flip out on his shit and yelled at you? Oh, I bet his golden face turned red and his eyes melted or maybe-