ANNOUNCEMENT!! NOT A CHAPTER!

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I will be rewriting my Newt story. One of the readers informed me that it was very similar to a different story on here. That was never my intention.

 I read the story a few years ago and it must've stuck in my brain because when I was writing the story, I didn't even realize that a bunch of the ideas weren't mine in the first place. I'm so so sorry about all of this.

 I'm not the kind of person to steal someone else's work on purpose because I know how much time and effort it takes to write a story, so I will be rewriting my Newt story in order to make it my own. I will be making sure that it isn't like any of the other fanfics on this app in an attempt to not have to do this a second time. 

I'm also just not very happy with how I wrote the relationships in the story. Sophie and Newt seemed very toxic and he was always very jealous (which is always hot), but that just doesn't feel right. I feel like he would be very sweet and gentle when it comes to love.

I'm not necessarily sad about rewriting the story. I'm more upset with myself for not realizing what I was doing before all of this happened. However, I love writing and it's always been my passion, so I'm actually really excited to be able to rewrite it. Some things will stay the same though, but for the most part, the rest of the story will be different. 

Anyways, I just thought I would inform the people reading this book in case you were wondering what happened to my other story. 

Once this one is over, be expecting a Newt story and a Stiles story (maybe even a Void Stiles story if I feel up to it).

I want to apologize for everything again. It was never my intention to write something very similar to another person's story. Like I said, that's not the kind of person I am nor the kind of person I want to be. 

I hope you all forgive me despite the problems I caused. Thank you to those of you who understand and will still support me after all of this. I truly love you all so much <3