Lost Hearts (AU) Chapter 5

Eda was keeping her eyes shut, waiting for Serkan to wake up and leave so she could avoid talking with him. She didn't know what she would do later. She couldn't quit her job. Why did she have to be so stupid and, as always, act impulsively? What a mess she created. And how now she could get out of it?

She felt Serkan moving behind her, but he clearly didn't want to leave her bed. He just shifted to the side and pulled her in his embrace. Eda tried not to move when he started kissing her neck and shoulder.

Her stomach growled, and Serkan chuckled. "Are you going to open your eyes?"

Eda sighed and hid her face in a pillow. Serkan kissed the nape of her neck.

"You can't hide in the bed for the rest of your life, or I will close you here just with me." He teased her, still distributing kisses on her back, and nibbled her shoulder blade, which made her shiver.

"Will you open your eyes?"

"No!" Eda grumbled to the pillow, making Serkan chuckle again.

"All right, I will let you contemplate here what your impulsiveness just made you do. I will go shower and change, and then we will have breakfast and a long honest talk about us."

"Go away." Eda tried to hide under the duvet, but he took it away from her.

"No." Serkan turned her around and kissed her lips. "You just got stuck with me. I'm not going anywhere."

Eda's cheeks turned pink. He was looking at her so softly and smiling at her beautifully that she couldn't resist him anymore, and when he leaned over her again, she let him kiss her. 

She wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling his head closer as he probed her lips with his tongue, kissing her so passionately that she couldn't help a small moan escaping her lips. She opened her legs for him to accommodate him better, and the same sparks flew around them as yesterday during their night of passion. 

Serkan moved his body up and down on hers, creating nice friction between them, making Eda crazy with a need to the point that she was just about to start begging him to fuck her hard again when someone knocked on the door, and they both froze.

"Eda? Are you there?" It was Esra. "Could you help me take a Dutch oven from the shelf? I can't find Serkan bey anywhere."

"I can take that pot for Esra." Serkan chuckled, and Eda covered his mouth with her palm, which he kissed.

"Shut up and now get off me." She whispered, trying to push him off her. "Go hide in the closet."

Serkan sat on the mattress, smirking while watching, how Eda was pushing his clothes under her bed. "Why should I hide in the closet in my home? Should I sneak out through the window too?"

"Eda?" Esra knocked again.

She got up from the floor to hit him with the pillow in the face, grabbed his hand, and dragged him to the closet.

"Serkan, it's not funny. Get inside and be quiet." She turned toward the door. "Just a second! I'm coming!"

"Don't you even think about running through the bathroom window, or I will open the door for Esra like this." Serkan grinned, pointing at his naked frame.

"Tamam, I won't. Now quiet." She raised on her toes, quickly pecking his lips, and then shut the closet door. 

She ran to the bathroom, wrapping herself in a random towel, wetting her hair, neck, and shoulders in the sink, and went to open the door for the housekeeper.

"I'm sorry. I was in a shower." She smiled at the woman, who glanced inside the room. "I will be ready in five minutes and come to you."

"All right, I'll be waiting. Do you know by chance where Serkan bey is? His car is still in the garage, and no one saw him leaving the property in the morning."