Cab In A Solo (Part 2)

Minho's P.O.V

I usually don't mess with relationships. Romantic or platonic, I try to let people just live their lives.

All rules have exceptions though. Seeing as Newt won't just hear me out, and Y/N can't even look him in the eyes, something has to be done. If that means I get in the middle so be it. I pretty much already am.

"So I have an idea-"
"And I have the will to live,"She interrupted.

"It's not bad,"I defended.

"Are you telling me that it's absolutely wonderful? A fantastic, brilliant thought?"

"Y/N-"
"I'm just shucking with your head Minho. What's up?"She asked, leaning against the Maze wall.

"It's Greenie night tonight, and you know that someone's going to be there."

"Minho-"
"Just hear me out,"I pleaded. She rolled her eyes but stayed silent which I assume means I can keep talking.

"We make him jealous."

"Absolutely not,"She shook her head.

"I think it's a great idea,"I defended.

"Yeah. If you want him to never talk to either of us,"She mumbled.

"He's doing that right now,"I pointed out.

"That's not the point. Maybe you two have a chance to be friends, but I don't want him back. What you do when you're angry says a lot about you."

"So you don't love him?"

"Of course I do, but I can accept that it won't work out. I'd rather be single and hurt than in a relationship with hidden resentment."

"Mature people are no fun,"I sighed, taking a bite of my sandwich.

"But,"She trailed off, wiping some dirt off of her arm.

"But what? Don't just keep me waiting,"I spoke up, pointing at the watch to also remind her that our time is limited.

"I'm not exactly against a little bit of payback,"She admitted.

"That's more like it. There's my spiteful friend,"I grinned.

"I am not,"She groaned.

"Spiteful, petty, vengeful. There are lots of words for that,"I shrugged.

"Whatever you say. Come on. We've got more of this section to cover,"She reminded me, giving me a pat on the back. After scarfing the last bit of my sandwich down I was ready, both to continue running and plot what we would do tonight.

Your P.O.V

"I think this was a bad idea,"I admitted, ready to back out.

"It's gonna be fine,"He shrugged.

"I just don't want him to,"I trailed off.

"Break up with you? You mean exactly like right now?"He pointed out.

"I just want you guys to have a chance to have a good friendship,"I mumbled.