Random Headcannons

• Frypan is Gally's best friend. He's the only one who knows how to calm him down.

• Frypan once went on strike and wouldn't cook his famous stew because everyone made fun of it. It lasted just two weeks.

• When they were Runners Gally always wanted Newt to be his partner in the Maze.

• Aris loves history books.

• Aris is just naturally a night owl.

• Rachel and Aris were together at one point or extremely close to it.

• Aris always blamed himself for Rachel's death.

• Harriet almost died in the Maze but never told anyone.

• Minho called Gally eyebrows instead of Greenie.

• Minho refuses to let anyone see him cry.

• Minho admires Newt more than he could describe.

• Newt did write Minho a letter. He just took a long time to get the strength to read it.

• Newt always wanted someone with his accent to come up.

• Newt is extremely self conscious about his limp.

• One time a Greenie asked about Newt's limp. Someone else had to take over the tour that day.

• Newt gives the best hugs.

• Thomas still has dreams that everyone is alive only to wake up to everyone dead.

• Thomas is scared to love someone because they all end up dead.

• Teresa has extremely neat yet tiny handwriting.

• Chuck only started pranking people because he wanted someone to pay attention to him.

• For about 5-6 months the Gladers purposely sent down stupid requests they knew they wouldn't get because they wanted to piss off tbe Creators.

Books

• Teresa was excited about being with the Group B girls because she didn't get a chance to be around any before.

• Whenever Sonya hears someone say Lizzie she feels like it's familiar.

• Sonya randomly felt like a part of her was missing when Newt died.

• Aris would debate telling someone about his bigger role in WICKED to get some of the guilt off of his chest.

Movies

• Brenda used to call Jorge Dad when she was little.

• Minho spent every Greenie night with Newt for a year after he got his limp.

• Thomas always wears Newt's letter around his neck because it makes him feel safe.

• Newt came up with the idea of a fight ring on Greenie night because he could tell that Gally was holding in a lot of anger.

• Gally threatened anyone who was even slightly mean to Chuck.

• Gally used to test out his 'special drink' and made himself sick the first few times.

• Sonya, Harriet, and Aris had dreams of being reunited while they were apart.

• Aris thought he recognized Sonya Harriet's voices from the start when they were reunited but was terrified of being wrong.

• Sonya and Aris ended up being together.

The Fever Code

• Sonya used to constantly talk about Newt to her friends

• Harriet would comfort the new girls and explain everything whenever one came.

• Teresa hated being immune because of everyone isolating her.

• Aris would color code his notes.

• Aris would constantly fall asleep in class.

• Occasionally some bored teenagers would dare each other to get as close to the Crank cage as possible.