chapter 28

They arrived at their destination, a secluded spot away from the shore, resembling a small forest with towering trees. The night was alive with the soft sounds of nocturnal creatures, punctuating the silence. As Sia observed their surroundings, a sense of unease crept over her.

A large wooden bed, adorned with a soft white sheet and pillows, rested under the trees. Delicate fairy lights danced upon the bed, casting a magical glow. In different circumstances, Sia might have admired its beauty, but her instincts warned her of Taehyung's hidden intentions.

The atmosphere grew tense as Taehyung turned around, wearing a hopeful smile.

"Do you like it?"

he inquired, anticipation lacing his words. Sia remained still, a knot of apprehension tightening in her stomach.

Taehyung, with a dreamy look in his eyes, revealed his true intentions. This place held sentimental value; he had always envisioned sharing the night under the stars with someone close to his heart. His childhood refuge now transformed into the setting for a more intimate desire. Sia felt the weight of his expectations, realizing that the peaceful place she stood in had become a stage for Taehyung to fulfill his long standing dream.

The air grew charged with conflicting emotions as Sia grappled with her own feelings, uncertain about surrendering to the passionate dream Taehyung was weaving under the dark, starry night.

He found her eyes fixed on the bed in front of her, and as he walked nearer her, he comprehended her inner anguish.

"Don't be scare, i promise i will be gentle"

In a soothing tone, he assured her. coaxing her.

"Now strip sia, I want you without any shred of clothes"

He ordered that she added her fear.  His words penetrated her ear, and her eyes widened in fear as she realized what he was up to. He wishes to take her to this location.  Sia shook her head, defiant.

" N... No"

She refused his demand.

The drama begins once more.   He sometimes wonders why this woman refuses him even though she has no choice but to comply with him in the end. 

"Don't worry about the place sia , no one can come here , this is my private property."

He gave her assurance.  But his words did not calm her, nor did they make her worry go away; in fact, they increased her fear. Her eyes were welling up with tears. Sia backed up, shaking her head in disbelief.  He jerked her forward to his body before she could take step back.  He encircled her in his arms. His gaze sank into her terrified ones. He sniffed her aroma as he leaned up close to her ear.

“ Why you always love to refuse me sia, when at the end you have to succumb to me ?"

He asked sniffing her neck. 
He pulled back, looking into her eyes. He sighed when she did not respond to his words. This woman would never listen to him, anyway. Taehyung touches her face with his hand. He flooded her face with sweet kisses. Kissing her eyes, nose, and cheekbones. He brought his lips closer to hers and kissed her lightly. It was a nice, gentle kiss.

Taehyung wanted to experience this moment, to adore her body as he had imagined.
He wanted to let her feel how much he desired her. He touched her naked back while opening her dress's chain.  His hand moved up and down, touching her back.
Her body shook in response to his touch.  He looked into her eyes passionately and took her sleeves down from her shoulders, allowing them to fall. His gaze followed the dress cascading down her body.   Each passing second reveals more of her creamy white flesh.
Her feminine curves were on full display as his lusty gaze swept across her body.