New Book

Imagine the sheer devastation of discovering that the one person you loved with all your heart, the one you vowed to spend eternity with, had deceived you in the most heart-wrenching way possible. That's the agony Grace  found herself drowning in, her world shattered by the betrayal of her beloved husband, Kim Taehyung.

She had believed in their love, in the promises they made to each other under the watchful gaze of the divine. But it was all a cruel illusion, a facade carefully crafted by Taehyung to escape the curse that plagued him, his family. Grace 's heart bled with the realization that the man she thought was her forever had only married her to break free from his own darkness, leaving her stranded in the abyss of his lies.

 The family she had embraced as her own, the parents she had trusted with her very essence, had betrayed her in the cruelest of ways. Their love, their care, all mere shadows cast by their selfish desires.

In a desperate bid to rid themselves of the curse that loomed over their son, they sacrificed Grace 's innocence , her soul to a demonic entity, trading her soul for their own salvation. It was a sin beyond forgiveness, an act of treachery that plunged Grace  into the depths of despair.

In the midst of darkness and despair, Grace found herself ensnared in the clutches of a demonic entity, her soul teetering on the edge of oblivion. Every day felt like an eternity, each moment weighed down by the suffocating grip of despair. It seemed as though there was no escape, no light to guide her through the shadows.

But even in the darkest of nights, a glimmer of hope emerged. Like a beacon of light cutting through the fog, Jeon Jungkook appeared in Grace's life, a true angel sent by the divine. With his unwavering courage and boundless compassion, Jungkook became Grace's savior, her guiding light in a world consumed by darkness.

Together, they embarked on a perilous journey to free Grace from the clutches of the demonic entity that threatened to consume her soul. With each step forward, they faced countless hurdles and obstacles, their path fraught with danger and uncertainty.

Join Grace, Taehyung, and Jungkook on the journey of love, betrayal, deception, pain and redemption, and the fight against evil vs god . fight against the forces of darkness and strive to find peace in the midst of chaos.

 fight against the forces of darkness and strive to find peace in the midst of chaos

So excited to start this new book
Hope you will enjoy this new book too.