Answers To Your Questions.

How would you feel if I made Eleanor Jennifer Lopez? She's Latina, sassy and fierce with a nice ass. Just like Eleanor? What do you think?

*********************

IMPORTANT ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS FOR THIS STORY ARE HERE SO PLEASE READ THEM! I KNOW IT GETS BORING BUT SKIM OVER THEM THEN JUST READ IT ALL!

JUSTIN'S Q&A's!

Reader: What if I'm telling you you can't demand me around?

Justin: I'll push you against the wall and fuck you hard until you do.

Reader: Do you like to do 69?

Justin: Only if it's with my girl Eleanor... Gosh the thought makes me hard! Next question please!

Reader: Can you fuck me against a desk too?

Justin: If you're as good as Eleanor was then sure, I'll arrange a threesome. Eleanor won't mind... (;

Reader: Why can't you move on from Amelia?

Justin: Oh I don't know, dip shit, maybe because she was the first girl I ever fell in love with? Maybe because I was inlove with her for years, and she made me a better person and taught me how to love? Maybe because I was going to fucking marry her, planing to spend the rest of my life with her, waking up and going to sleep to her face. Maybe because I was planning to have kids with her? But hey? That should just be easy to get over right? You should just forget people that important to you right? Gosh, think you clueless child. Death isn't easy, nor simple to get over when it's a tragic death caused by you!

Reader: When are you going to tell Eleanor you love her?

Justin: *pales and thinks of something* Is that a bird or plane? It's Tpain... Ha... Ha?

Reader: Let's try anal yeah?

Justin: And risk getting shit on my dick? No thanks, love.

Reader: When will you tell Eleanor you love her?

Justin: No comment.

Reader: Who did you give your virginity to?

Justin: Beyoncé. She was wild.

Reader: When are you going to admit you love Eleanor?

Justin: When you learn to mind your damn business.

Reader: Bend me over your desk and make me call you daddy?

Justin: How about I take you to church and bend you over to shower your mouth with holy water, you disturbed child?

Reader: Any sex position you want to try on Eleanor in the future?

Justin: How much time do we have?

Reader: When will you finally stop being an arse?

Justin: When I shut you up with this dick, bitch

Reader: Do you ever plan to settle down and marry Eleanor?

Justin: Do you ever plan to stop thinking so far ahead into the future? Damn chicka, I don't even know what I'm eating for breakfast tomorrow morning let alone know the answer to your question.

Reader: How big your dick tho?

Justin: Wanna find out?

Reader: Do you truly love Eleanor or is it all for pleasure and a game?