My Hot CEO Chapter 23:

I smiled gratefully at Justin’s driver Nick, before hopping in the car. He shut the door behind me and went back to sit in the driver seat.

I don’t know why I was nervous tonight but feel like something’s going to happen.

I take a deep breath and fan myself a bit.

“Ms. Lopez, would you like me to put the air conditioning on?” Nick asked.

“Um no, I’ll be fine, thanks.” I smile.         

He nods and puts his eyes back on the road. He didn’t seem like the talkative type, but if I see him enough I know I’ll get him out of his shell. He is probably just really professional about his job.

“How long have you been Justin’s driver?" I ask trying to make conversion.

“For about a year now, ma’am.” He answers politely.

“You can call me Eleanor.” I giggle softly.

I look out of the range rover windows to see Justin leaning on the side off his building with one of his legs prompted up and one of his hands in his pocket.

Such a simple action yet so sexy, I don’t get how one man can be completely flawless. Justin Bieber truly is perfect.

As soon as the car pulled up he made a beeline to my door and opened it.

He put his hands on my hips and carried me down to the floor since I was in heels and the car was quiet high of the ground.

“Eleanor.” He kissed my cheek.

“Bieber.” I smile.

He takes ahold of my hand and leads me up to his penthouse. We go into the elevator and he backed me up against the wall, kissing my neck.

He left a trail of tender kisses up my neck making me weak at the knees. Finally reaching my lips he pressed his lips firmly against mine, pressing my body against his.

“You look phenomenal.” He breathed into my ear.

“Not so bad yourself.” I say breathlessly.

He smiles and takes my hand, leading me into the penthouse that takes my breath away.

He took my handbag away from me and placed it on the expensive couch in his living room.

“This way, baby.” He tugged on my hand, leading me to the romantic dinner set for two.

I let a quiet gasp escape my lips at the dinner that he set up.

“You cooked this?” I asked as he pulled my chair out for me.

“Sure did, love.”

He made steak with mashed potatoes on the side along with corn and gravy. It looked straight out of a magazine.

“I didn’t know you cook.” I say in awe as I look at the set table for two.

“There’s a lot you don’t know about me, Ms. Lopez.” He smirks over the rim of his wine glass. “That’s the whole point of tonight.”

I nod and pick up my cutlery to taste the mouth-watering food. Justin watches me carefully as I take the first bite.

I moan as the food devours my taste buds. I’ve never ate steak like this in my life. It was so well cooked and so on point.

“This is amazing.” I half moan.

Justin clears his throat and nods. “If you don’t like the steak I could make you something else?”