My Hot CEO Chapter 19:

Omg you guys Logan is the biggest dork ever! He is also a conceded little bastard with some of his comments. I apologize for some of the shit he said. The chapter is my apology and it’s the best god damn apology. You’ll love me for it ;) Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Just go do what she wants and then you and Logan come pick me and Maliah up so we can go home and snuggle on the couch and watch movies.”

“Alright be back soon, babe.” He kissed me and went to do a job Victoria had assigned him to do.

It had been a week since Justin had texted me and it had been two weeks since I ended that little thing we had going on. I always find myself thinking about him and comparing people to him. Even when I do something I think of a smart arse comment he’d come up with to tease me.

I walk to go and close my office door behind Blake. As I push it a body slips in and closes the door.

All of the sudden I’m being picked up by my thighs and pushed up against the wall behind the door. I gasp and before I could do anything a pair of soft lips attached to my neck.

My eyes go wide as my jaw drops open in pleasure. I’ve lost all control of my body and can’t do anything but grip their hair. They kiss up from my neck to my jaw and finally reach my lips. Thinking it’s Daniel I thought that I should just be sure.

I open my eyes and see the last person I wanna see right now. I pull his head away from me and jump down from his waist, pushing his chest and backing away towards my desk.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I growl.

“Eleanor, please just-”

“I told you not to contact me anymore, Justin.” I yell.

“I know, but I can’t.”

“Can’t what? Listen to simple demands?” I say outraged.

“No I can’t, I can’t- ugh.” He grunts, closing his eyes. “I can’t stay away from you I just can’t.”

“Why?” I laugh bitterly. “Upset that you didn’t get what you wanted all along from me?”

“It’s not even like that,” he growls.

“Yes it is.” I say hysterically. “I told you to leave me alone and I expect you to respect my wishes, Justin.”

“I can’t.” He yells, griping his hair.

“Why not?” I yell frustrated. “It’s not like we were anything. Nothing we did meant anything. It was just a stupid date and a stupid, un-meaningful kiss that meant absolutely nothing.”

Justin looked at me and raised an eyebrow. After a few minutes of a staring contest he nodded his head. “You’re right.”

I furrowed my eyebrows and waited for him to elaborate. He walked towards me until he backed me up into my desk. He put his hands on my hips and I gulped looking up at him.

“It was just one,” he moved my head to the side and exposed my neck.

“Stupid,” he placed kisses up my neck making me shiver.

“Un-meaningful,” he kissed higher and higher.

“Kiss,” he kissed my jaw.

“That meant absolutely,” he kissed the corner of my mouth and I breathed out heavily through my mouth.

“Nothing,” he whispered against my lips. He brushed his lips over mine back and forth and my back arched wanting nothing more than to meet his lips in a kiss. He pulled me closer and resumed kissing my neck.