1: a night on tour

Summery: what a night for you and Harry looks like when he's on tour x

When Harry announced love on tour, you planned
on travelling with him as you couldn't bear going months without seeing him. You ran your own business so was able to put it on hold while you traveled the world with the love of your life. It was amazing being able to experience the tour mayhem although tiring in some cases.

You went to every show of Harry's supporting him from either in the crowd or back stage, which he was so grateful for.

——————————————————————————

It was the 29TH June 2022 and you and Harry, along with his team, were at Stockholm. You'd gotten up early to travel there and were struggling to keep your eyes open in the car.

"Baby we are here" you heard a soft voice whisper in your ear as you lifted your head off of Harry's shoulder. He had his hand on your bare thigh, rubbing it with the pad of his thumb. You were wearing a pair of bicycle shorts, one of Harry's hoodies and a pair of satellite stompers. You practically lived in his hoodies as they were so big and comfy and smelled like him which always brought your comfort.

You lifted your head and smiled at him in which he kissed you gently on the forehead. "What time is it ?" You asked sitting yourself up properly from the slouched position you'd fallen into.

"It's 1:30 baby, we got stuck in traffic so we are a little late for soundcheck" he replied rubbing your back as you rubbed your eyes. "I didn't even realise I fell asleep" you said laughing and little falling back against the seat.

Harry laughed and the car came to a stop. Harry opened the door and stepped out and proceeded to hold his hand out to help you out. You both got hit with the warmth of the summer breeze, which felt amazing after being stuck in the car for a few hours. You walked into the stadium, admiring its beauty and continued to walk back stage where everyone dumped their bags and proceeded to get ready for soundcheck.

Once the band was all set up, they began soundcheck and you sat and watched with Lloyd in front of the stage, cheering him on throughout every song.

Once soundcheck was over, everyone headed back stage for some food and to start getting ready for the show. There was pizza and snacks all laid out on the coffee table which everyone helped themselves to. You were all sat chatting  and having a laugh while stuffing your faces with food.

It was then time to get ready for the show. The doors had opened and you could see the fans gathering in the stadium in their beautiful outfits. You were sat on the sofa and reading your book while everyone was getting prepped for the show as you didn't want to get in the way of everyone.

Harry walked out in his blue trousers and white top with a red heart on in with a huge grin on his face.

"Sooo what do you think" he exclaimed walking towards you.

"Well don't you look handsome" you replied placing your book down and walking over to him. You placed a kiss on his lips and he placed his hands around your waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He began planting lots of kisses on your face making you blush.

"Harry stopppp !!!" You giggled as he practically lifted you off the ground off your tippy toes.

You then heard a knock on the door in which Harry replied "come in". It was one of the backstage team. "Harry your on in 5". He announced before shutting the door behind him.

He puts you down and you look up at him smiling.
"Good luck baby I know you'll smash it as always" you say cupping his cheeks and kissing his lips.

"Thanks beautiful"he smiles and kisses you one last time before leaving to start the show.