34. Massage

Summary: you give Harry a shoulder massage while he's working

Imagine you had just got in from the shops where you went to grab some food to make dinner for you and Harry tonight. Harry had been up in his office most of the day joining meetings, and discussing songs and lyrics for his upcoming album. You placed the shopping bags down on the counter and wondered upstairs. You knocked on the door and opened it slowly. "Hey darling" he smiled as you walked over to him and you gave him a kiss on the lips. "How's it going?" You ask as you lean your arms against the back of the chair. "Yeah not too bad, think we've got some of the lyrics for 2 of the songs" he said as he suddenly yawned. "You tired honey" you asked as you ran your finger through his hair. "Yeah didn't sleep great last night" he replied as he rubbed his eyes. You moved your hands onto his shoulders and began gently massaging them. "Well I'm cooking dinner tonight okay, so you don't need to worry about a thing" . "Mmm that feels so nice" Harry said as you gently rubbed his shoulders. As you continued, you heard soft moans leave his mouth as he enjoyed this much needed massage. After a few minutes you stopped "right I'm gonna get going on dinner okay" you kissed his cheek as he turned his head to then kiss your lips. "Okay baby" he smiled as you walked out the room.
——————————————————————————
Hey guysss x

I'm having trouble thinking of ideas for these imagines so pls lmk any ideas you'd like to see 🤍