13. Alseep

Summary:Harry comes home from work and you're already asleep.

Harry dragged his feet through the front door and closed it behind him. He'd been at the studio all day and it was 1am when he got home. He slipped his shoes off and walked into the deserted house. It was silent. Not a single noice could be heard. Everything was clean. The living room was adequate. One of the lamps had been left on so Harry wasn't met with darkness when he got home. He wondered into the spotless kitchen and poured himself a glass of water before making his way up to bed. He switched off the lamp and made his way up the dark staircase and crept into the bedroom. There's his girl. Curled up in bed, cuddled into the duvet, sleeping peacefully. He walked over and kissed you gently on the forehead before making his way into the bathroom to get himself ready for bed. Around 10 minutes later he walked back into the bedroom, only wearing his underwear, before he slipped into bed. His arm gently wrapping around your stomach, and cuddled his face into the crook of your neck, when you suddenly turned over so you met his face. It's like you were sleeping, but you could sense he was there. Harry's arms wrapped around you, pulling you close to his chest before kissing your forehead once again and whispering "goodnight darling I love you"