48. Clothes stealer

"Come on honey we need to leave in a bit !" Harry shouted up the stairs to me as I finished up my hair and makeup. I'd gone with a slick back look today due to my hair being in need of a wash and light makeup. All I needed to do was pick an outfit. I retrieved my bra and underwear from my draw as well as a pair of socks before walking over to my wardrobe to find some jeans. I picked out my favourite pair and then scanned the rail for a hoodie due to it being more on the cooler side today. I went through all my jumpers and hoodies and I wasn't really feeling any of them. I shut the doors of the wardrobe and paused for a moment before opening Harry's wardrobe and scanning through his hoodies. I found his grey hoodie with 'damn' written on the front which was personally a favourite and one of the comfiest ones he owns. I began changing, finishing with slipping the jumper carefully over my head receiving a strong smell of Harry's cologne as it passed my nose. I looked in the mirror and smiled before spraying some perfume, putting on my favourite lip gloss, and grabbing my bag before running downstairs. "God finally there you are" I heard from a relieved Harry who had been waiting downstairs for over half an hour. A smirk appeared on his face as I walked into the hallway to retrieve my shoes before walking back into the living room to put them on. "Um...what are you wearing" he asked as he stood infront of me, staring down at me sliding on my gazelles. "Clothes obviously" I replied in a sarcastic tone as I began tying up the shoelaces. "Let me be more precise, whose jumper are you wearing"he chuckled. "Definitely not yours" I replied as I looked up at him with a slight grin on my face. "I'm seriously gonna have to start hiding my clothes at this point you wear them more than your own" he laughed as I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'll still find them" I grin "you can wear my clothes if you want" I continue. "Yeah cause I'm gonna fit into your tiny vest tops and denim shorts aren't I" he replies. "Could try, might suit you ya know" I chuckle as I give him a small peck on the lips before picking up my bag. "Now can we leave now?, you just had a go at me for taking to long" I say as I begin walking into the hallway. "You took 20 minutes trying to do your hair baby, how does it take that long !" He exclaimed as he followed me out the front door. "Trying doing slick backs Harry, it's a long process so don't be saying shit like that".