Authors Note

Thank you!

Thank you all so much for reading Chasing Euphoria! I know that this ending has been a long time coming, I just couldn't bring myself to close the book on Landon and Cassie.

Everyone has been incredibly supportive of me through this journey and I'll never be able to show my appreciation for you all.

What next?

You may be wondering what happens now that Landon and Cassie's story has come to an end. Don't fear.

It's time for Elle and Adrian - their story When It All Falls Into Place is out now on my profile!

Elle Sanders has spent years trying to make something of herself, trying to become someone who can make a difference in the world. There was nothing that could get in the way of her succeeding in her passion as a lawyer, with the belief that a case wasn't over until she had won. Nothing could possibly distract her.

Adrian Wolfe, an international businessman, returns to Northlyn Hills after spending a year in London, only to find himself face to face with Elle, the woman who had broken his heart five years earlier. Despite convincing himself that he is over her and that the time apart has helped him heal, he still promises to do anything to help her - as friends, of course.

When the lines blur between being civil and craving someone who understands them like nobody else, they can only hope that what's meant to be will all fall into place.

Add it to your library and reading lists!

Social Media

Here are my social media handles if you want to get sneak peeks, writing updates or just see what I'm up to!

Instagram: @lpmaddison.author
TikTok: @lpmaddison

Feel free to send me a message if you ever have any questions about my writing!

Thank you for reading Chasing Euphoria - Addi x