Chapter 3: Lin Song is manually controlled

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Big Capital Villain in the Entertainment Circle 3
  Chapter 3

  When Qiao Zhuo finished talking about packing the twin sisters into the crew, the two beauties were already overwhelmed with excitement.

  You must know that the job of accompanying Qiao Zhuo to the wine shop was something they fought hard to get. Young models have almost no human rights in the entertainment industry. Financial sponsors like Qiao Zhuo who only accompany him to talk and eat have almost no chance of finding him. Not even the second one.

  What's more, neither Yuan Miao nor Yuan Ming expected to be able to join the group for filming. It was an unexpected surprise, so the two sisters sitting next to Qiao Zhuo couldn't help but regard him as their big sponsor.

  Qiao Zhuo glanced at the five people sitting in front of him expressionlessly, and said, "There happens to be a scene involving twins? That would be great, especially Mr. Lin."

  Lin Song looked up slightly when his name was mentioned, and bumped into into a pair of eyes with a wicked sense of humor. Qiao Zhuo asked: "Are you happy, Mr. Lin, to work with my two little models?" The disgust points were reduced.

  The atmosphere in the private room suddenly became low-pressure, and no one spoke. If Qiao Zhuo is an investor who cannot be messed with, then Lin Song is not someone who is easy to bully. After all, he is currently the youngest actor in the entertainment industry and has a bright future, not to mention his rumored wealthy family background.

  Lin Song had a stormy look on his face, and the man with a strong figure spoke in a low voice: "Mr. Qiao shouldn't make such a joke."

  Lin Song's serious answer made Qiao Zhuo laugh out loud, and the badness in his tone became more and more obvious. , "I really didn't expect that a great actor who started out as a child star could be so pure?"

  As soon as the word pure was uttered, everyone in the private room felt Qiao Zhuo's provocation.

  The system said in surprise: "Host, the disgust value has increased by 30, which is the highest increase since entering this small world."

  Everyone speculated that Qiao Zhuo's target was not Ruan Yunzhi, but Lin Song? A rich man like Qiao Zhuo still plays with men? But to be honest, apart from the gossip in the gossip news, almost all the unofficial subjects photographed next to Qiao Zhuo were women.

  Lin Song's face suddenly became extremely frightening. It was not difficult to guess that Qiao Zhuo's words just now had made him curse in his heart.

  Moreover, Qiao Zhuo's behavior of inserting people into the crew based on his status as producer and investor also severely stepped on Lin Song's bottom line.

  But the question is why did the disgust value decrease before? Is there a system bug? Qiao Zhuo was puzzled.

  System: "The male protagonist doesn't swear, and the system will never have bugs."

  Qiao Zhuo: "Fart, it's just that everyone swears."

  System: "."

  [Lin Song's disgust value +5, career growth value +2. ]

  [Lin Song's disgust value is -5. ]

  Qiao Zhuo: "You also said you don't have bugs. The robot's mouth is hard, hehe."

  System: "."

  Shen Jiming noticed that Qiao Zhuo seemed to be very interested in Lin Song, lowering his head and not knowing what he was thinking. , after a long while, he broke the stalemate in the private room, turned around and asked: "Director Liu, when will our play start?"