Chapter 27: Seven days and seven nights

Su Feifei stood at the door of the room. When she saw Chu Xiu coming menacingly, she thought he was going to embarrass Qiao Zhuo.

Su Feifei couldn't draw her sword in front of Chu Xiu, so she could only try her best to stop him and said: "The Duke is not feeling well, please ask the marshal to come back tomorrow morning."

Chu Xiu's face looked stormy, and he understood that he had been accelerated by some kind of medicine to accelerate his susceptibility. He stood at the door with his forehead against the wall, biting his arm hard to regain consciousness.

Just when Chu Xiu decided to leave, Qiao Zhuo's voice suddenly came from the door.

Qiao Zhuo cursed: "Is it that bitch Chu Xiu? He brought me to this point, let him get out!"

As soon as Qiao Zhuo finished shouting, he heard the system prompt sound: [Chu Xiu's career growth value reaches 70, plot The line will advance quickly, so hosts please be prepared. 】

These familiar words made Qiao Zhuo tremble all over. The next second he heard the room door being pushed open forcefully. Chu Xiu strode in and turned around to close the door.

Su Feifei slapped the door panel and didn't know what she was shouting. Qiao Zhuo, who was in the fever stage, felt weak all over. This was the first time he could clearly smell the alpha pheromone belonging to Chu Xiu. It was like the pine wood after the rain on the empty mountain. It was heavy and rich. He was firmly imprisoned from all sides.

Qiao Zhuo found that the fever period he was struggling with was completely out of control after Chu Xiu's arrival.

How could it be such a coincidence...

Qiao Zhuo's hands and feet were weak, and he tried his best to support his body and glared at Chu Xiu, "Are you mute?"

Chu Xiu remained silent, but his men directly grabbed Qiao Zhuo's ankle and pulled him to the end of the bed.

Qiao Zhuo: "!"

The fever period was coming fiercely, Qiao Zhuo had never encountered such a situation before, and his brain was almost burned for a while. Chu Xiu's pheromones were like a panacea to soothe his increasingly anxious mood.

At this moment, Qiao Zhuo thought conflictedly and soberly: This time the emotional line must have completely collapsed again.

"Duke," Chu Xiu still called him respectfully, but his movements were not respectful at all. His eyes suddenly became sharp and he said bluntly: "Duke, you have a fever, and you didn't bring any inhibitor."

Qiao Zhuo looked at Chu Xiu sideways. With one glance, he raised his hand and tried to throw it away, but Chu Xiu caught him halfway and pressed it against the side of his face.

"Do you need to tell me?" Qiao Zhuo tried his best to push away Chu Xiu who was standing at the end of the bed. Just as he was about to get up, he felt a strong oppressive pheromone attack.

Chu Xiu stood still, his powerful figure blocking Qiao Zhuo like an inescapable mountain.

Chu Xiu lowered his eyebrows and asked in a hoarse voice: "Why did the Duke let me come in?"

Qiao Zhuo had long noticed that something was wrong with Chu Xiu's state. He seemed to be trying his best to suppress some emotions, and he pretended to be straightforward when speaking, but it was clear that The pheromones around him were about to explode.

Qiao Zhuo bluffed: "Why can't the Marshal guess it? I don't know how many alphas I have kissed, but the Marshal looks so innocent like this, haha." The

beautiful omega deliberately spoke nonsense.

Even though Chu Xiu knew that Qiao Zhuo was talking nonsense, the anger in his heart was beyond his control, "Kissed? How many alphas has the Duke kissed?"

Qiao Zhuo was picked up by Chu Xiu, and the weightlessness made him cling tightly to the front. The alpha fell into a passionate kiss, and Qiao Zhuo was released just before he was about to suffocate.

Qiao Zhuo, who was breathing heavily, wanted to turn his head, but Chu Xiu continued to forcefully push him back.

Chu Xiu asked word for word: "How many alphas have the Duke kissed? Count them one by one."

Qiao Zhuo's shoulders were shaking, but his eyes were glaring at Chu Xiu fiercely, "Presumptuous."

Chu Xiu's eyebrows turned cold. , smiled, "Don't you want to say it, or have you forgotten, Duke?"

Qiao Zhuo struggled to get out of Chu Xiu's arms, but was pushed back even more forcefully by the alpha.

"Duke..." Chu Xiu murmured in a low voice.

Qiao Zhuo noticed that the veins in Chu Xiu's arm muscles were bulging, and his neck and shoulders were red.

Qiao Zhuo was so frightened that he wanted to turn over, but Chu Xiu locked his chin with one hand. The alpha was obviously on the verge of losing control. His eyes were as deep as the abyss. He looked at Qiao Zhuo quietly and asked: "That alpha outside the door, do you like it?" Is that so?"

Qiao Zhuo was so excited by Chu Xiu's pheromones that he could only shake his head subconsciously.

Chu Xiu hadn't finished yet, so he continued to ask: "Do you like the two alphas following you?"

Qiao Zhuo had no strength to speak anymore under the alpha pheromones coming from the shop, and he grabbed Chu Xiu with all his strength. He put on the restraining necklace and cursed: "Even the dog chain can't tie you up."

The next second, Chu Xiu raised his hand and pulled away the restraining necklace on his own neck, which made Qiao Zhuo's heart skip a beat.

It turns out that Chu Xiu can remove the restraining neck ring without a key.

The alpha's sharp teeth pressed against the back of Qiao Zhuo's neck, but did not bite down. At this critical moment with the arrow on the string, Chu Xiu was able to stop and ask Qiao Zhuo, "Duke, do you want me to mark you?"

Qiao Zhuo ? Being irritated by the fever period, he scolded Chu Xiu who was not moving: "Why are you talking so much nonsense? Will it mark..."

Qiao Zhuo had just finished speaking when Chu Xiu proved with his actions that he was very good at it.

A sharp stinging pain struck from the back of Qiao Zhuo's neck, and the pain was followed by severe numbness.

The violent storm roared in, tears blocked everything in sight, and his consciousness was scorched by the heat. All Qiao Zhuo could do was cling tightly to Chu Xiu's back.

The heavy rain during the funeral lasted for seven days and seven nights, until all the roses in the palace courtyard were wet. In this bad weather with thunder and lightning, the roses bloomed more and more charmingly under the irrigation of rain.

When Qiao Zhuo woke up, he found that he was still in the palace. The familiar bed and familiar curtains made him tremble subconsciously.

His eyes that were red from crying and his throat that was already hoarse made him frown in discomfort.

The system that had been missing for seven days and seven nights was finally online.

System: "Host..."

Qiao Zhuo was furious, "This is what you said, everything is normal in the plot. Is it normal for Chu Xiu to be like this?"

The system hesitated and was speechless, "Career growth is steady. Push forward, Chu Xiu has just announced a new law, and he is only one chance away from the throne."

Qiao Zhuo snorted coldly, and the white quilt fell slightly, revealing the red marks on his entire upper body.

Qiao Zhuo looked at his fair and slender wrist and demanded: "In the next world, I must be taller and stronger than the male protagonist!"

The system knew that it was in the wrong and agreed: "No problem host."

Qiao Zhuo suddenly thought of something. , his face became ugly, "I can't be pregnant." He was careless, who would have thought that during the fever period, he would break the balance first.

The system guaranteed: "The probability is less than one in 10,000. Please rest assured, host."

The one in 10,000 probability still made Qiao Zhuo feel sad. He was just shaking his body to get out of bed when he heard the sound of the door opening and saw Chu Xiu. Walking in, the man had broad shoulders and narrow waist, and was wearing a black shirt. The coldness on his face had been replaced by an expression of food and taste, and he was full of comfort.

Seeing this, Qiao Zhuo picked up the duck down pillow next to him and threw it over. His eyes were red with anger, and he yelled hoarsely: "Get out!"

Who knows how Qiao Zhuo got here these seven days and nights, it was like he took the initiative to clean himself and deliver it to his door. Stupid Rabbit, it was agreed that he would only be marked temporarily, but in the end he was completely marked by Chu Xiu, and he almost lost half his life.

Chu Xiu approached with a food plate. Qiao Zhuo, who had been marked, smelled the unique alpha pheromone smell on him and couldn't help but want to get close to him.

Qiao Zhuo was angry at his own reaction, and became even more unhappy with Chu Xiu, "I want to leave here, where is Su Feifei?"

Chu Xiu said without changing his face: "You are still very tired now, so rest here for a while. Time."

The system explained: "During this period, the New Deal was strongly blocked by nobles from all parties. Wells and Brooke joined forces to fight against Chu Xiu, giving him constraints."

Qiao Zhuo has not yet figured out why the second and third men will join forces . At that time, Chu Xiu said again: "Many of the alphas raised in your manor were involuntary. The New Deal promotes an equal society, so I let them all go."

Qiao Zhuo sneered, "You let them go? Those are all My people, why do you make the decision?"

Chu Xiu saw that the omega he had marked was still calling other alphas that he was his, and the possessive desire in his heart was stronger than before.

"Qiao Zhuo." Chu Xiu read his name in a deep voice.

Qiao Zhuo was disgusted by the sense of obedience that could not be ignored. He leaned over and bit Chu Xiu's arm hard, in the same position as he had bitten in the extraction room.

Chu Xiu frowned slightly but didn't say a word or even make a sound.

After a long while, Qiao Zhuo let go and spit out blood. His eyes were extremely cold, "Don't think that if you mark me completely, you are my alpha. I never take this seriously. You will never be mine." Alpha."

When Chu Xiu heard this, his emotions tensed up, but Alpha's pheromones were not released. Qiao Zhuo suddenly noticed Chu Xiu's neck when he was confused.

Chu Xiu actually repaired the torn restraint neck ring and put it on again.

Even the system was speechless for a moment.

Qiao Zhuo looked at Chu Xiu with a slight change in his eyes, "Chu Xiu, you wanted to humiliate me, but you succeeded."

It was Chu Xiu who was wearing the decorative restraint collar around his neck, but who among the two was wearing the restraint? Which part of the chain?

Qiao Zhuo's eyes were full of inquiry and confusion. Chu Xiu's voice lowered a few times, but he was not angry. Instead, he said: "You should rest first."

Seeing that he was about to leave, Qiao Zhuo immediately grabbed Chu Xiu's sleeve and asked: " Where is Su Feifei? You won't drive her away too, will you?"

Su Feifei is the heroine. Even if the relationship cannot continue, Chu Xiu cannot be driven away to other places.

Just when Qiao Zhuo was worried, Chu Xiu looked back at him. The emotions in his eyes were too complicated for Qiao Zhuo to understand.

The marked omega's eyebrows became more beautiful after this period of time, and the smell of roses around him became sweeter. Qiao Zhuo's pair of peach blossom eyes were looking at him rightly, making Chu Xiu feel that he was all about himself in his heart. the illusion.

But the illusion quickly dissipated.

While Qiao Zhuo frowned, Chu Xiu came to his senses and said before turning around, "I didn't send her away, but Su Feifei's status as an alpha is not suitable for staying with you for the time being. Find her again after a while."

Qiao Zhuo saw When Chu Xiu left, he suddenly thought that Su Feifei was standing at the door that day. Couldn't he hear everything in the room clearly? !

The system consoled him stupidly: "Don't worry, host, Su Feifei is safe."

Qiao Zhuo: "I know she is safe, but I'm not good."

System: "?"

Qiao Zhuo buried himself in the quilt Here, "You don't understand me!"

This is so shameful!

As soon as Chu Xiu went out, a beta in a white long gown stood at the door. Chu Xiu frowned and asked, "You said that when an S-level alpha and an S-level omega combine, there is a 90% chance of pregnancy."

The doctor respectfully said Nodding, "That's right, Marshal."

Chu Xiu's face became darker, "Then why is Qiao Zhuo not pregnant?"

The doctor also looked confused when he heard this, "If the union is in estrus, the probability will only be greater, Duke Your Excellency's situation is really strange."

After the doctor saw Chu Xiu's complicated expression, he took it upon himself to suggest: "If the Marshal wants the Duke to get pregnant, there are some dietary treatments." There was a

long silence in the corridor, and Chu Xiu frowned. , thinking of all the absurdities of the past seven days, he finally refused and said: "He doesn't want to."