Chapter 16: Get out of the small world

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Big Capital Villains in the Entertainment Circle 16
  Chapter 16

  When Qiao Zhuo woke up, he felt that his whole body was about to fall apart, his waist was extremely sore, and his eyes hurt a little when he opened them, all because he cried for too long last night.

  "Lin Song!" Qiao Zhuo was buried in the quilt and just woke up, he gritted his teeth and cursed the bastard. The system didn't know where he hid it, and there was no response at all.

  Qiao Zhuo was just about to get up when the big bastard from last night walked in fully dressed. Lin Song noticed the pink traces on Qiao Zhuo's body at a glance. His eyes darkened. Qiao Zhuo was afraid of him, so he immediately said in a hoarse voice: "You Is it a beast?"

  Lin Song stepped forward and tested Qiao Zhuo's forehead temperature, and felt relieved when he found that there was no problem.

  "I'll arrange a full-body examination for you this afternoon," Lin Song said.

  Qiao Zhuo sneered, "Are you afraid of killing me?"

  Lin Song lowered his head and bit the side of Qiao Zhuo's face hard, causing Qiao Zhuo to slap him on the shoulder.

  "I don't want to hear such words." Lin Song said solemnly.

  Sure enough, a group of professional medical staff came in the afternoon, but there were too many inspection items. Qiao Zhuo noticed something was wrong. He looked at the bunch of busy medical staff and asked: "What are you checking? Didn't you do a full set of checks last time?" "?"

  Lin Song sat next to Qiao Zhuo and only said: "An ordinary physical examination."

  Qiao Zhuo scolded: "Believe me, what happened to me?"

  The system that had been in a shielding state finally said: "It's to get away from the little one. The world has made preparations, so the host doesn't have to worry."

  Qiao Zhuo breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this and didn't care anymore. He said with emotion: "System, I am no longer a virgin. My innocence was taken away by that bitch Lin Song. Taken away countless times, I was still counting at first, but then I stopped counting."

  System: "..." I don't know what to say, "My condolences to the host."

  Qiao Zhuo said: "It's okay, the hero deserves it It's the male protagonist, please give me thumbs up for the technology."

  System: "..." There is nothing that can be done about this broken emotional line.

  Rubbing his sore waist, Qiao Zhuo wondered again: "Why is Lin Song's career growth value not full yet?"

  The system said: "Wait a minute."

  When the test results came out, Lin Song did not explain to Qiao Zhuo what disease he had. , but Lin Song's solemn look told Qiao Zhuo that it was not a good result.

  The next day, more than a dozen medical staff moved into the manor, and a large amount of professional equipment and instruments were also moved in.

  From that day onwards, Lin Song watched Qiao Zhuo's medication three times a day like a wooden stake, leaving no room for any mistakes.

  There was still no movement in Lin Song's career growth value. Being locked up in the manor, Qiao Zhuo was unable to contact the outside world for the time being. He could only listen to what the system said. While waiting for Lin Song's career growth value to be full, he was forced to listen to what Lin Song and the doctor said. Take lots and lots of medicine.