Chapter 4: Why can't you wear gloves?

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]The Big Capital Villain in the Entertainment Circle 4
  Chapter 4:

  A few days after the filming of the movie started, Qiao Zhuo didn't even attend the opening ceremony. This abnormal behavior caused rumors in the circle, and all kinds of investors who spent money on Qiao Zhuo's name started to murmur.

  Qiao Zhuo is the industry's favorite patron who likes to give advice to directors and actors, but he did not appear in "Rose Street" this time. Could it be that the movie was abandoned? Will you invest in future investments?

  At that time, Qiao Zhuo, who had been riding at the racecourse all morning, had just dismounted, and Shen Jiming came over and asked, "Does Mr. Qiao drink water?"

  Qiao Zhuo looked at the second male lead in front of him, who had been following him for several days, and asked the system helplessly: "Shouldn't the second male lead be next to Ruan Yunzhi at this time? Why is he so idle?"

  After the system checked, it only replied: "The plot is progressing smoothly, and the judgment will continue."

  Since the system said it was progressing smoothly, Qiao Zhuo suppressed it I didn't ask any more questions.

  Qiao Zhuo himself knew that he should go to the set, but the way Lin Song looked at his hands that day couldn't be taken away. Only a fool believed that Lin Song was looking at the door, because he was clearly looking at his hands!

  Forget it, Qiao Zhuo calmed down after drinking the water and convinced himself: If he wants to watch, let him watch. It's not a big deal if he is watched anyway.

  "Accompany me to visit the set of "Rose Street"." Qiao Zhuo said with determination.

  Shen Jiming took the water bottle that Qiao Zhuo drank and said, "Okay, Mr. Qiao, but it seems that Ruan Yunzhi won't have a role today."

  Qiao Zhuo glanced sideways at Shen Jiming and thought to himself: Go up to the road, young man, start to protect him.

  Before Qiao Zhuo could speak, Shen Jiming looked at his watch again and said, "But at this point, I can ask Director Liu to call Ruan Yunzhi back."

  Qiao Zhuo: That's not necessary. He can go another day. It's a vain compliment.

  Anyway, after Shen Jiming called Liu Ben in front of Qiao Zhuo, and Director Liu on the other end of the phone said at the top of his lungs that Ruan Yunzhi could come over and shoot tomorrow's scene first, Qiao Zhuo got in the car heading to the set.

  "Something's wrong." Qiao Zhuo said to the system.

  The system asked: "What's wrong? I told you that Shen Jiming is a little strange, but the plot is normal and I can't say anything..."

  Qiao Zhuo said: "No, it's not this."

  The system: "What is that?"

  Qiao Zhuo said sadly. Face said: "I forgot to bring the gloves I bought."

  System: "Host, don't tell me that you want to appear on the set wearing gloves."

  Qiao Zhuo: "Why not? I wore gloves, but I didn't Headgear!"

  The quarrel between Qiao Zhuo and the system has not yet decided the winner. Liu Ben has been waiting at the gate of the film and television city early, as excited as if he had won the first prize.

  Qiao Zhuo couldn't help but feel a little guilty, and then thought, if that strange man Lin Song hadn't stared at his hands, he would have come to visit the team long ago to build publicity for the movie.