Chapter 10: Mr. Lin helps people to the end

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]10 Big Capital Villains in the Entertainment Industry
  Chapter

  X

  ​He unconsciously leaned toward the car. Although he didn't want to, he still asked, "What should I change to?"

  "I don't know." Lin Song said.

  Now Qiao Zhuo was confused. What does not knowing mean?

  Lin Song's eyes fell on Qiao Zhuo's fingers resting on the black leather chair, and his fair skin was made even more delicate. What Lin Song just said was the truth. He actually didn't know what conditions he wanted Qiao Zhuo to give, but he just felt that Qiao Zhuo shouldn't stay at Shen Jiming's house.

  Qiao Zhuo is selfish and arrogant. Money has corroded his soul and made him not understand what equality and respect are. Lin Song believes that he has the obligation to teach Qiao Zhuo a lesson.

  After gathering his thoughts, before Lin Song had time to speak, Qiao Zhuo beside him couldn't help but groaned: "Put the rest aside for now, Lin Song, can you find a doctor for me?"

  Born with a silver spoon in his mouth Qiao Zhuo had never experienced such a grievance. His eyes were red with anger and he gritted his teeth and said: "Shen Jiming, I misjudged the wrong person."

  Not to mention Qiao Zhuo, even Lin Song was surprised that Shen Jiming actually had such thoughts for Qiao Zhuo. But the strange thing is that Lin Song was only surprised for a moment and quickly accepted it.

  Lin Song tapped his fingers lightly on his knees. The man already had the aura of a superior person with restrained emotions, and his words and deeds were more cold than before.

  "I helped you a lot today. Mr. Qiao has to think carefully about how to repay me." Lin Song got out of the car after saying that. After a while, the housekeeper came over and helped Qiao Zhuo get out of the car.

  Lin Song's eyes fell on the pair of arms holding Qiao Zhuo for a few seconds, then he walked over and said, "I'll come."

  The housekeeper was startled, and before he could speak, Lin Song had already helped the person walk through the door. .

  Lin Song's new manor was even more luxurious than Qiao Zhuo's before. Qiao Zhuo could only sigh, he is worthy of being a male protagonist, and his growth rate is simply devilish.

  The system suddenly said: "Lin Song's disgust value is -10."

  In the past few weeks, there was no reminder at all about Lin Song's disgust value. Qiao Zhuo thought it was broken. Now that it was fluctuating again, he didn't care about it and said directly: "I Can you take this medicine?"

  Qiao Zhuo felt something was wrong from the moment he entered Shen Jiming's room, but he didn't expect that this man could actually take the medicine.

  The system said helplessly: "Sorry host, the system level is not enough."

  Qiao Zhuo closed his eyes and lay sideways on the bed in the guest room. His coat and shirt were soaked, he was dizzy, and even trembling all over.

  Lin Song saw that Qiao Zhuo's expression was not right, so he sat by the bed and called him: "Qiao Zhuo."

  Qiao Zhuo was already in a daze, with an unnatural blush on his face. He was holding the quilt tightly with both hands, his brows Locked tightly, as if undergoing inhuman torture.

  "I must, must make Shen Jiming regret it!" Even in this state, Qiao Zhuo's mouth was still firm.

  Lin Song frowned slightly, and the doctor hurried over.