Chapter 8: Mr. Qiao, you are no longer what you used to be.

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Big Capital Villains in the Entertainment Circle 8
  Chapter 8:

  Shortly after Lin Song was sent to the hospital last night, many trolls inexplicably posted short videos on the Internet in the name of exposing the darkness of the entertainment industry.

  The pictures in the short video show Lin Song standing in the rain from different angles. The video of more than ten seconds quickly came to an end. Just when a man wearing patent leather boots walked into the screen, the shooting angle of the video suddenly turned downwards, and he could only The man's ankle was photographed, and then it ended abruptly.

  This video spread rapidly without Qiao Zhuo's instructions to intercept it.

  Now that he came to the set and saw Lin Song's various behaviors, Qiao Zhuo didn't have to think about it to know who the person who did this was.

  Silence spread in the conference room. Finally, Qiao Zhuo said from the other end: "Okay, I want to delete all the kissing scenes of Ruan Yunzhi in the script."

  Of course, painful kissing scenes are indispensable in literary and artistic films, and Qiao Zhuo can do it casually by flipping through the script. Find a few places. As a villain who is pursuing the heroine, of course he had to delete all of this.

  Lin Song didn't hesitate at all: "Yes."

  Qiao Zhuo looked at Liu Ben again, "Director Liu?"

  Liu Ben dared to say no, so of course he immediately raised his hand and said: "Change it now! Delete them all! Don't worry, Mr. Qiao. , the crew has not performed a kiss scene yet!"

  Qiao Zhuo nodded with satisfaction, "The promotion plan for the movie has already been prepared, Director Liu can just use it."

  Liu Ben hadn't spoken yet, Lin Song directly He said, "Sorry, Mr. Qiao, this is not allowed."

  Qiao Zhuo glanced at him sideways and said, "Give me a reason."

  Lin Song raised his eyes and stared at Qiao Zhuo for a long time, and finally Qiao Zhuo couldn't help but avoid him. The last second he said: "The previous publicity plan was too focused on Ruan Yunzhi, and I don't agree with it."

  Qiao Zhuo frowned and said, "It seems that the best actor Lin is determined to come and share this pie with me, right?"

  Lin Song He agreed very calmly and said, "Don't worry too much, Mr. Qiao. After all, you are still the first investor in the film."

  Lin Song took over the investment in the "Rose Street" movie not because of his own choice at the beginning, but because Shen Jiming last night He and Ruan Yunzhi suddenly came to ask for help.

  Forced by Qiao Zhuo's unspoken rules, Ruan Yunzhi had to urgently find another way out, so Shen Jiming led people to find Lin Song.

  At this moment, Qiao Zhuo thought to himself: Only ghosts can believe it. He tapped his fingers on the table, his patience completely exhausted.

  Qiao Zhuo stood up directly and said with all his face: "I admire the actor Lin for being able to find a group of high-quality Internet trolls to carry out raids in the hospital at night."

  Lin Song, with wide shoulders and narrow waist, sat at the conference table and glanced at him secretly. Shen Jiming, who was standing behind Qiao Zhuo, glanced at him and said with a smile: "Thank you."

  Qiao Zhuo was completely angry, "Are you sure you want to go against me? Lin Song!"

  If Lin Song wants to reach the top of capital, he will inevitably kill Qiao Zhuo. The business empire collapsed, and the man's eyes were filled with turbulent emotions. He said, "Mr. Qiao and I have different basic understandings of capital in the entertainment industry, so we may not be on the same journey."