Chapter 30: Chu Xiu's burning jealousy

"The third prince's first birthday party has been postponed to two months due to the funeral." Chu Xiu suddenly said this without any clue.

Before Qiao Zhuo had time to respond, Chu Xiu asked again: "Does the Duke want to participate?"

Chu Xiu's eyes were fixed on Qiao Zhuo, carefully observing his expression.

The dim light in the room shone on the bedside, and the hanging dark red bed curtain covered half of Qiao Zhuo's shoulders.

The system prompted: "Host, this is a good opportunity for you to contact the nobles to fight back against the male protagonist."

Qiao Zhuo said ruthlessly: "It is also a good opportunity for me as a villain to be taken offline by the male protagonist."

Qiao Zhuo raised his chin slightly, "I Of course I want to go, is it possible that you still want to keep me locked up?" His eyes glanced at Chu Xiu, and his arrogance was fully visible.

Even at a disadvantage, Qiao Zhuo still acted nonchalantly, as if he would not be embarrassed at all even if he was really at the end of his rope. "As for the backer you mentioned..." Qiao Zhuo sneered, "I will consider it."

He said this with consideration . It was joking, and to Chu Xiu's ears it was no different than rejection.

"Isn't the Duke afraid that I will really lock you up?" Chu Xiu lowered his eyes and looked directly at Qiao Zhuo. He tried his best to contain the terrifying shock of the alpha, who was at the peak of his martial strength, but still leaked out a little.

Qiao Zhuo's heart skipped a beat and he hurriedly asked the system: "Chu Xiu won't lock me up, right? I'm a duke

after all." The system said: "The empire is in turmoil now. Host, it's safe for you to stay with Chu Xiu."

Qiao Zhuo was speechless . , "What kind of official cliché is this?"

Qiao Zhuo took a deep breath, "I don't care what you want to do, I'm going to attend Charlie's birthday party."

The next second he said these words, Qiao Zhuo smelled Chu Xiu's pheromones , the cold breath of Kongshan Yusong instantly surrounded him, and Qiao Zhuo wondered what he said that stimulated him.

Hearing this, Chu Xiu extremely restrained his emotions and tried not to think about why Qiao Zhuo was going to the birthday party, but he still couldn't help but use pheromones to get closer to Qiao Zhuo.

Chu Xiu believes that the matching degree is just a reference and means nothing. What's more, he has marked Qiao Zhuo, and Qiao Zhuo is his omega.

On the day when the matching results from the research room came out, Chu Xiu could hardly maintain his indifferent expression. The red fonts listed from top to bottom the names of alphas that had a matching degree of less than 10% with Qiao Zhuo. Chu Xiu looked at it from top to bottom, and finally I saw my name at the bottom.

Chu Xiu never expected that the pheromone matching between himself and Qiao Zhuo was less than 1%.

"Qiao Zhuo," Chu Xiu said in a hoarse voice, "You are the safest with me."

Qiao Zhuo: Such a familiar sentence.

Qiao Zhuo reacted and reached out to grab Chu Xiu's sleeve, "Are you really going to lock me here? I told you I was going to attend Charlie's birthday party!"

Chu Xiu stood up without hesitation, his eagle eyes were condescending, "The palace is not safe now. I will let Charlie's birthday party be held in the Emerald Castle."

Before Qiao Zhuo had time to be happy, he saw Chu Xiu leaning closer and said, "How can the Duke thank me?"

Qiao Zhuo was frightened when he saw his change of expression. He wanted to hide at the bedside, but Chu Xiu grabbed his shoulders and grabbed him back. Alpha's voice had deepened and he asked: "Where does the Duke want to go?"

Qiao Zhuo could hardly control his trembling in the face of Alpha's pheromone pressure. With his hands shaking, his voice was trembling when he spoke, and he said bluffingly: "I'm warning you Chu Xiu, don't make unreasonable troubles."

The omega in front of him was exuding his own alpha pheromones, but he refused to approach him like this.

Chu Xiu is a top alpha, the winner in the empire's absolutely strict hierarchy of the jungle. Of course, he has all the advantages and disadvantages of an alpha.

In the past, Chu Xiu's paranoid madness was suppressed by Chu Xiu's rationality under the military uniform, but since meeting Qiao Zhuo, Chu Xiu's calm disguise no longer works. The beautiful Duke in front of him can always easily reveal the worst and worst secrets in Chu Xiu's heart. seed.

The desire to destroy and possessiveness are shouting crazily, shouting in Chu Xiu's mind, he is your omega!

The system chose to block him at the right time, allowing Qiao Zhuo to remain silent no matter how loud he shouted.

"It seems that the Duke still hasn't remembered clearly." Chu Xiu firmly held Qiao Zhuo's wrist to suppress it.

Qiao Zhuo had long wanted to give in, but he knew that giving in at this time would only add fuel to the fire, so Qiao Zhuo could only hold his neck and continue to fight against Chu Xiu, and shouted with some momentum: "Marshal still wants to serve you" Me? Come on."

All Chu Xiu's emotions were finally crushed by Qiao Zhuo's repeated provocations. The instant burst of alpha pheromone caused Qiao Zhuo's brain to shut down immediately.

The strong sense of oppression caused Qiao Zhuo to lose consciousness for a moment, and the bond made them long for each other and cling to each other.

The dark red curtains swayed violently under the roar of the storm, raindrops hit the windows, and lightning crackled between the mountains in the distance. The bad weather made people frightened.

"Qiao Zhuo, do you like the baby?" Chu Xiu's hoarse voice sounded like a devil's whisper in Qiao Zhuo's ears at this moment. Physiological tears flowed down uncontrollably, and he couldn't even say a complete sentence.

"Do you like Charlie?" Chu Xiu asked suddenly.

Qiao Zhuo thought Chu Xiu was crazy, why did he suddenly mention Charlie!

But Chu Xiu seemed to be quarreling with Charlie and kept asking Qiao Zhuo if he liked him.

"Get out!" Qiao Zhuo sobbed and cursed: "You're a pervert!"

Chu Xiu also knew that his jealousy was ridiculous. Even if Qiao Zhuo and Charlie's pheromones matched 100%, it would still be less than 100%. Two year old baby.

There is no threat. Although this conclusion was made by Chu Xiu, jealousy makes the alpha still crazy. Why, why!

A heavy rain fell violently again and did not stop until the sky lightened up.

Qiao Zhuo's eyes were red and swollen, and Chu Xiu kept asking him if he wanted a baby.

Chu Xiu's threat and the system's one-in-a-million chance of swinging made Qiao Zhuo's nerves tense to the extreme. Qiao Zhuo collapsed on the bed and decided to fight back. Such days must not continue! Although it is true that it feels good, what if it becomes true that I am pregnant with a baby?

Qiao Zhuo wanted to cry.

The system that had disappeared for a long time suddenly flashed, "Host, Chu Xiu's career growth value is still short of the last five points! Victory is right in front of you."

Qiao Zhuo gritted his teeth and said: "Is this what you said is better?" He felt like he was now like a Rag doll.

The system was stuck for a long time and before he could make up a reason, he heard Qiao Zhuo say again: "Now that I am controlled by Chu Xiu, how can I contact those nobles? If you don't help me, I will destroy you."

Qiao Zhuo lay on his back on the bed, exposing his cloth His arms, which were covered in red marks, were really in a bad posture.

The system was anxious and said repeatedly: "Don't worry, host, the heroine has been protecting you secretly. I'll give you a chance to see her."

Qiao Zhuo sat up and frowned because of the soreness in his back. After relaxing for a while, he said in surprise: "Su Feifei? Where has she been these days? Will she help me deal with Chu Xiu?"

Qiao Zhuo couldn't believe that the relationship line had collapsed like this.

The system vowed: "Now Chu Xiu is in the palace, you can see Su Feifei in the backyard of the Duke's Palace."

Time was running out, Qiao Zhuo immediately chose to drag his tired body downstairs, and saw the housekeepers and servants were busy working with their heads down, but from time to time She turned sideways and glanced at him quietly.

This formation is more of surveillance than care.

Qiao Zhuo no longer had any hope in the Duke's Palace where Chu Xiu was in charge, so he just walked straight to the backyard.

The housekeeper wanted to step forward to stop him, but Qiao Zhuo turned sideways and said coldly: "You know what will happen if I get angry."

The housekeeper stopped immediately after hearing this. These days, everyone has heard clearly what the relationship between the Duke and the marshal is. Making the Duke angry was almost the same as making the Marshal angry. After thinking about it, the butler quickly stepped back half a step to make room for Qiao Zhuo.

Seeing this, Qiao Zhuo followed the location given by the system to the backyard railing. The giant trees in the garden blocked his figure. But after a while, Qiao Zhuo saw Su Feifei coming.

"Duke?" Su Feifei held the sword with surprise on her face, "You..."

Ever since Su Feifei met Qiao Zhuo on the day of the funeral, she was transferred by Chu Xiu to inspect the outside of the Duke's Mansion. Her daily work included Walking around the Duke's Palace is standing guard at the door.

I didn't expect to meet Qiao Zhuo today.

Qiao Zhuo looked anxious. He didn't know when Chu Xiu would come back, so he could only say to Su Feifei quickly: "Give this letter to Wells."

Qiao Zhuo thought that since Wells and Brooke would no longer help Chu Xiu, it proves that they are one of the noble forces that need to be defeated. Taking advantage of this final mission, Qiao Zhuo plans to catch them all in one fell swoop.

Su Feifei took the envelope with a complicated expression. She understood how much hope the marshal's new policies had for the people, but Su Feifei strongly opposed everything the marshal did to the Duke.

Seeing Su Feifei's struggle, Qiao Zhuo gritted his teeth and stamped his feet. He opened his collar to show Su Feifei the horrible red mark, which was simply an accusation against Chu Xiu's terrible possessiveness.

Qiao Zhuo squeezed out tears, with a pleading expression on her beautiful face, "Help me."

Who can bear this? Su Feifei was immediately bewitched by the omega in front of her, and made a decisive decision: "I will help you, Duke."

Qiao Zhuo . Zhuo breathed a sigh of relief after completing a major event. He agreed to meet Su Feifei every Wednesday and returned to the house without any hesitation.

The system reminded aloud: "Host, please pay attention to safety."

This inexplicable reminder came very quickly, but it still did not catch up with Chu Xiu.

Qiao Zhuo stretched out his hand to open the door and saw a cold-looking Chu Xiu standing in front of him. His face was calm and his eyes were full of complex emotions.

Qiao Zhuo: "Sorry."

System: "."

Qiao Zhuo asked with the last glimmer of hope: "Do I still have a chance?"

The system was silent for a long time, "Host, my condolences."

Qiao Zhuo: "..."

Chu Xiu didn't ask What did Qiao Zhuo do? He didn't even say a word.

Qiao Zhuo glared at the housekeeper and realized that this guy was the one who tipped off the news! All the agreements he had just made with Su Feifei were in vain, and Qiao Zhuo could not step out of the Duke's Palace until the third prince Charlie's birthday party.