Chapter 9: Ill-intentioned

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Big Capital Villains in the Entertainment Circle 9
  Chapter 9

  When Qiao Zhuo stepped into the banquet hall with his leather shoes, he attracted the attention of everyone present in just a moment.

  Qiao Zhuo was used to being the center of attention, but this was the first time he felt so intuitively so many malicious glances.

  When Qiao's status was still high, not many people talked about Qiao Zhuo's appearance, and even more people didn't dare to talk about it. However, now that the capital in the entertainment industry has been updated and iterated, after Qiao's plummeting, everyone's eyes on him began to turn red and salivate. Get up and get ready to move.

  Fortunately, there was Shen Jiming beside Qiao Zhuo. As the protagonist of the banquet, Shen Jiming rarely wore a white suit and his hair was neatly combed. He stood half a step behind Qiao Zhuo and helped him lead the way: "Mr. Qiao, the banquet hasn't started yet. I'll go ahead." I'll take you upstairs to rest for a while."

  Qiao Zhuo threw the eyes of those people behind his head and followed Shen Jiming upstairs.

  Qiao Zhuo originally thought it would be a reception room, but what he didn't expect was that as soon as he walked into the room, he saw a bedroom layout. The bookcases, curtains and even the signs of use on the bed all announced that this room had an owner.

  Click, the sound of the door locking sounded behind him, and cold sweat suddenly broke out on the back of Qiao Zhuo's neck, and he said to the system: "Is Shen Jiming planning to kill me with Lin Song?"

  The system hurriedly said: "Calm down, host, for now. I didn't find that Shen Jiming had any intention of harming you. I will turn on the pain reduction mode for you as soon as possible."

  Qiao Zhuo turned his head and looked at Shen Jiming coldly for a few seconds, "What? The trick is finally exposed?"

  Looking at Shen Jiming, he had a cold on his forehead. Khan showed that he was in a surging mood at the moment, and his tone deliberately suppressed his excitement and said: "Qiao Zhuo, actually you have always known this, right?"

  Qiao Zhuo frowned and asked: "What do you know?" He walked to the desk and pulled up a chair and sat down, no matter what No matter what situation he was in, he always looked aloof and sneered: "If you were the one who leaked Qiao's confidential documents to Lin Song, of course I would have known about it a long time ago."

  How could he suddenly get such a person? Shen Jiming didn't expect the answer. Shen Jiming froze on the spot and said for a long time: "Why? Why did you know that I did it and let me take over Qiao's rights."

  Qiao Zhuo put his hand on his chin, his eyes showing that he didn't care. With a tired expression, he said: "Because it's interesting."

  Shen Jiming widened his eyes and repeated in disbelief: "Interesting?"

  Qiao Zhuo squinted his eyes and said impatiently: "Look at you anxious because of those insignificant rights and money. Isn't it fun to spin around?"

  Shen Jiming collapsed after hearing this and shouted: "No! You don't understand at all!"

  The sound of chairs collapsing came from the ceiling upstairs, causing the guests in the banquet hall downstairs to raise their heads following the sound. Look. Logically speaking, there shouldn't be such an abrupt sound at Shen Jiming's birthday party.

  What Lin Song saw when he arrived was such a strange scene. Everyone stretched their heads and stared at the top of the stairs, as if they were staring at some big treasure.