Chapter 23: Chu Xiu is pushing the envelope

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Noble Omega Villain 7
  Chapter 7

  Qiao Zhuo became an omega for the first time, and it was also the first time he passively accepted the fact that he was in heat and might have a baby.

  At this moment, there is only one thought in Qiao Zhuo's mind, and that is to bring back the broken emotional thread of the small world!

  Seeing how angry Qiao Zhuo was, Wells took the initiative to explain: "Currently, nobles in the empire only marry nobles, and the offspring they produce may not be the best. Now that there is a machine that can test the compatibility, the physical constitution of the children born in the future Will be stronger."

  Wells's words also explained why as the royal nobles, he and Brooke's pheromone level was only B.

  Qiao Zhuo had a cold face and said nothing. Someone in the audience suddenly said: "Survival of the fittest."

  Just when everyone was silent and did not dare to make a sound, there was only a crisp bang, and Qiao Zhuo smashed the glass wine glass in front of him. On the ground, he gritted his teeth and said: "Survival of the fittest?" Qiao Zhuo snorted coldly and said, "Chu Xiu is so brave. The royal family is born with nobility, how can it be inferior?" The

  angry Qiao Zhuo's ears turned red, and his beautiful face was all over. It's an angry expression.

  Several alpha soldiers suddenly came over and knelt on one knee in front of Qiao Zhuo, "I am willing to relieve the Duke's worries."

  This was almost a knife handed to Qiao Zhuo, and he decided to hold it tightly without any hesitation, "Chu Xiu wants to survive the fittest. , then this Duke can teach him what survival of the fittest is."

  The system was surprised: "Host, what are you going to do?"

  Qiao Zhuo said innocently: "Improve Chu Xiu's career growth value. Career can't always be smooth sailing. "Yes."

  Qiao Zhuo raised his chin and waved his hands in an extremely cold manner. Several alpha soldiers looked at each other and quickly left the banquet site.

  Everyone present knew that the pheromone matching proposed by Chu Xiu would be strongly opposed by the Duke, simply because Qiao Zhuo was an omega, and an S-level top omega. Once the standard for marriage based on matching is established in the empire, then this noble Duke will not know what the future will be like.

  If Qiao Zhuo carefully observes Wells' eyes at this moment, it will not be difficult to find that he looks at Qiao Zhuo almost the same as Barlow just now. Wells' eyes covertly glance at the back of Qiao Zhuo's neck, which is smooth and white, without any A trace of being marked.

  Wells's heart was surging, but he still tried his best to control the leakage of his pheromones.

  "Don't be angry, Duke." Wells said with a smile: "The marshal has a big plan."

  The system clicked its tongue a few times: "The second male lead is so powerful."

  After Wells said this, he saw that Qiao Zhuo became even more angry.

  "Pattern? Ha." Qiao Zhuo glanced sideways at Wells.

  Ou Li sat on the left side of Qiao Zhuo. Seeing that he was very interested in the New Deal, he said: "The Marshal's new policy will allow the people at the bottom to get education opportunities, free medical care and fair social status..."

  Qiao Zhuo sneered. He said: "How dare a mere commoner dream of obtaining equal social status?" His tone focused on the word equality, and the ridicule in his words was very obvious.