Chapter 50: Evil magic!

Qiao Zhuo was wearing a simple black coat, and the Sanskrit writing on his neck was exposed, but Lou Jinhu mistakenly thought it was a tattoo.

Lou Jinhu thought to himself: I didn't expect such a beautiful boy to have quite a personality.

Seeing that Lou Jinhu's eyes were glued to Qiao Zhuo and couldn't pull him off, Yu Xuan asked coldly: "What did Mr. Lou meet last night?"

Lou Jinhu is the richest man in City A. When he goes out, he is surrounded by a bunch of people. He gets what he wants. , is almost at the peak of his life, but he is such a person, and he has been encountering strange things every night since half a month ago.

Qiao Zhuo followed Lou Jinhu with a graceful step. His peach blossom eyes turned to Yu Xuan and smiled casually: "Weird thing? What kind of weird thing?"

Yu Xuan frowned, and almost instantly realized that this Rakshasa wanted to cause trouble, so he used She glanced at him coldly, signaling Qiao Zhuo to pay attention.

But why did Qiao Zhuo care about Yu Xuan's warning? He raised his eyebrows slightly and asked with a teasing mouth: Why is the little Taoist looking at me so affectionately?

Yu Xuan pursed his thin lips and turned away coldly.

The system prompt suddenly sounded: "The male protagonist Yu Xuan's disgust value is +5."

Before Qiao Zhuo could recover, the system angrily announced: "The disgust value is -10."

Qiao Zhuo laughed loudly at the system.

Lou Jinhu turned around and frowned: "Well, at first it was the mirror in the bedroom that kept getting foggy, and we didn't take it seriously. Later, there were bursts of weird female laughter coming from the bedside. I even saw it when I got up last night. There is a woman in white standing at the door of the bathroom!"

Yu Xuan frowned. The female ghost was just scaring Lou Jinhu and did not take any actual actions. He said: "There is no sign of intentional harm."

Lou Jinhu disagreed after hearing this and said hurriedly: " I don't agree with what Master Yu said. Ever since this unlucky thing appeared in my family, my business has also been affected. Recently, I have lost several big business deals. Bah!"

Qiao Zhuo stood behind Yu Xuan and stared at him with a half-smile. Looking at Lou Jinhu, the man suddenly shivered when he realized it. He felt a cold wind blowing near the back of his head and said awkwardly: "Hahaha, why is this guy looking at me like this? Do you think I'm wrong?"

Qiao Zhuo chuckled and said: "Lou You are always right. Such an unlucky thing must be killed on the spot by Taoist Master Yu."

No matter how much flattery he used to do in the past, it would not be as good as Qiao Zhuo's words, "Mr. Lou is right." Lou Jinhu had long been killed by Qiao Zhuo. That smile made him lose his mind. As if he had met a close friend, he rushed forward and held Qiao Zhuo's wrist. He said with a flattering smile on his face: "Yes, yes, my brother and I have the same idea. This kind of thing should make people die!"

Yu Xuan Leng glanced at him, and Lou Jinhu let go of his hand nonchalantly, and praised: "Taoist Master Yu is one of the best ghost hunters in the country. I have to invite him many times before he invites me here. I believe that with him here, all the monsters and ghosts will be gone." Show your true colors!"

Lou Jinhu said while giving a thumbs up, obviously trusting Yu Xuan very much.

"Taoist Master Yu, Master Yu, you have to help me take a closer look this time to find out what's wrong with this house, and which ghost is trying to suck away my luck!" Lou Jinhu said angrily. .

Qiao Zhuo stared at Yu Xuan and smiled as if he was watching a good show, while Yu Xuan walked into the hall without saying a word.

Rakshasa's technique of bewitching people is so superb that even Yu Xuan can't see any flaw, and even has no room to stop it.

Yu Xuan raised his wrist at Qiao Zhuo with great self-control, signaling that if the other party didn't restrain himself, he would pull the red thread.

Qiao Zhuo: "..." It's so boring.

System: "I really want to cry."

Yu Xuan stood in front of the huge flowers in the living room, raised three fingers and touched his forehead, his starry eyes suddenly became clear.

Lou Jinhu stood aside and was too frightened to speak out, for fear of delaying Yu Xuan's actions.

Qiao Zhuo leaned casually against the door frame with his arms folded. In front of him was a room full of little ghosts that he could see clearly without the help of any external objects.

The group of ghosts were still wandering above the entire living room at first, until Qiao Zhuo's red eyes flashed slightly, and the sensitive ghosts instantly smelled the terrifying pressure, and they all gathered together and hid under the sofa, shivering. "My lord, please forgive me, my lord, please forgive me.

The person who scared him is not among us. We just came here to ask for a place to rest." "Hey, your lord, please spare us."