Chapter 21: The male protagonist's disgust level collapsed

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Noble Omega Villain 5
  Chapter 5

  Qiao Zhuo was stunned for half a second. What does it mean that the disgust value has not increased? Has the emotional line collapsed again? He shouldn't have bullied Chu Xiu like this.

  Seeing that the situation was about to get out of control, His Majesty said: "Qiao Zhuo." It was an almost intimate tone. Rather than reprimanding Qiao Zhuo, it was better to remind him to restrain himself.

  After provoking Chu Xiu for a long time, the disgust level did not increase again. Qiao Zhuo changed his words and said: "I can change the conditions."

  Chu Xiu stared at Qiao Zhuo with a pair of sharp eyes, as if wondering what else the Duke could do. Yao Mozi.

  Qiao Zhuo raised his chin slightly, rubbed the scepter beside him with his beautiful fingers, and said, "The pheromone aura of the marshal is too strong, which will make it inconvenient to work together in the future."

  Chu Xiu frowned and asked, "So?"

  After waiting for a second, Qiao Zhuo said He smiled and said, "How about I buy some dog leashes for the marshal and you put them on."

  System: "Oh."

  Qiao Zhuo didn't believe that he could still move with the disgust level.

  When Chu Xiu heard this, his emotions fluctuated violently, and he crushed the armrest of the chair under him with his bare hands.

  Su Feifei, who was standing aside, also had her eyes red with anger. The Duke had gone too far!

  Chu Xiu laughed angrily. What was even more sad was that the old emperor didn't say a word to refute this, as if he agreed that any condition Qiao Zhuo proposed would be fine.

  The system spoke: "The male protagonist Chu Xiu's career growth value +2."

  Qiao Zhuo sat opposite and asked the system without missing any expression on Chu Xiu's face: "Is the career growth value increasing because he was angry?"

  The system Said: "Chu Xiu is becoming more and more disappointed with the emperor and the current situation of this empire."

  Qiao Zhuo knew it in his heart.

  In the richly decorated main hall, the splendid walls reflected the morning sun. The sunlight fell on Qiao Zhuo's hair. He raised his peach blossom eyes and asked with a smile that added fuel to the fire: "I don't know what color the marshal likes? I'll try my best to pick it." A few you like."

  After a long silence in the main hall, Chu Xiu understood the emperor's position in this confrontation and strengthened his belief in overthrowing all this decadence.

  "Thank you, Duke." When Chu Xiu said this, his eyes were so fierce that he wanted to bite off a piece of flesh from Qiao Zhuo's body. "It's up to you to decide."

  The system said sadly: "Host, look at how the male protagonist of the small world is. He's lying on his back and trying his guts!"

  Qiao Zhuo revealed ruthlessly: "Yes, he's lying down and trying his guts to kill me."

  System: "..."

  As if he was dissatisfied with Chu Xiu's expression, Qiao Zhuo clicked his tongue a few times and said more aggressively: "So good. ."

  The next second, the system prompts sounded one after another.

  [Chu Xiu's disgust value +5. ]