Chapter 28: It was you who took the initiative to sit on it

The sun shines directly on the magnificent palace, and Chu Xiu appears majestically in front of everyone with an oppressive aura.

The fact that the Duke disappeared for seven days had spread like wildfire on the day of the funeral, and judging from the signs that all the alphas in the Emerald Castle had been dismissed, it was no surprise that the Duke might have been hidden by the Marshal.

Brooke was coming with such force that even Wells, who had always been gentle and gentle, was looking at Chu Xiu with daggers drawn.

"Marshal, please give us an answer. Why did the good Duke suddenly disappear?" Wells glanced at the back of the main hall. He clearly knew that Qiao Zhuo was in the back hall room, but under the suppression of power, he could not get closer. .

Brooke's temper became even hotter, "Marshal, your susceptible period was advanced that day, and an omega, Duke, disappeared in the palace. You are definitely to blame for this!" Upon

hearing this, Chu Xiu's eagle eye immediately caught the loophole in Brooke's words and reprimanded: " How did the Second Prince know that my susceptible period would be advanced that day?"

Alpha's susceptible period is very stable, and generally will not explode violently in advance without being stimulated by drugs. Recalling his dizziness in the corridor that day, Chu Xiu has already understood the whole process. Things became clear.

After being questioned, Brooke hesitated and couldn't speak. He just kept shouting: "Marshal, please release the Duke from the palace!"

During the quarrel, Chu Xiu frowned, and the deputy general standing next to Chu Xiu asked in return. : "The people in the empire support the New Deal and overthrow the nobles. The Duke's previous actions have aroused people's anger. If we find him now, we will harm him. We, the marshal, are doing it for the Duke's good!"

The deputy general said this so frankly that he didn't even believe it. It is doubtful that the marshal had any other reason for detaining the duke in the palace.

Upon seeing this, Wells carefully observed Chu Xiu's expression, suddenly smiled, and said: "Since the palace is heavily guarded by the Marshal and is a safe place, it is better to send Prince Charlie in to take care of him together."

Wells said this for some reason . Touching Chu Xiu's reverse scale, Chu Xiu frowned fiercely and immediately refused: "No."

Wells directly revealed and asked: "Why not? Is it because the Duke's alpha with the highest matching degree is Prince Charlie? "

As soon as these words came out, everyone was shocked, what? The alpha most closely matched with the Duke is actually Prince Charles! This is really a big mistake.

Brooke looked at Wells with an expression of disbelief, and murmured: "No way, how could it be Charlie."

However, Brooke only laughed out loud with surprise and joy for a moment, okay, since he is currently with Qiao Zhuo's highest matching alpha is a baby, which means no one can touch Qiao Zhuo now.

Soxenbrook didn't say what was in his heart, otherwise he would be laughed out of everyone. In the face of his absolute power position, he could only say that the matching degree was nothing.

Chu Xiu stood on the high level and glanced at Wells with a gloomy and cold face. He thought that the match between himself and Qiao Zhuo was less than 1%, and the anger in his heart became more intense. It was because the match was too low that Qiao Zhuo was the only one. Not pregnant with a baby?

When everyone was making a fuss, they suddenly saw Qiao Zhuo, who had disappeared for a long time, walking out of the main hall. His face showed fatigue and impatience, as if he had been disturbed.

Before Wells and Brooke had time to be surprised, they smelled the triple S-level alpha pheromone that was soaked all over Qiao Zhuo's body. It was Chu Xiu!

Chu Xiu actually marked Qiao Zhuo!

Everyone present suddenly understood and had different expressions, and whispers suddenly sounded. I thought that the beautiful Omega Duke who lost the emperor's protection would pay the price for his previous actions of obstructing and humiliating Chu Xiu, but now it seems that is not the case.

The blazing prying eyes fell on Qiao Zhuo without concealment, which actually made him want to retreat. The alpha who had marked him was standing not far away, and the pheromones of Kongshan Yusong made him ready to move.

The system reminded: "The growth value of Chu Xiu's career has been stagnant for some time. Host, please complete the remaining tasks as soon as possible."

Qiao Zhuo snorted coldly: "I am just a duke who is controlled by Chu Xiu in every way now, how can I hurry up?"

The system : "Hey."

Just when the system was about to muddle through, Qiao Zhuo asked: "And please explain to me why the alpha that matches me the most is Charlie, huh?"

The system was startled and said nervously: "I originally planned to You can't match the alpha, but the machine made by the male protagonist is too complete and has no loopholes, so I can only find you one..."

Qiao Zhuo was speechless, "So you chose Charlie?"

The system felt that it was extremely smart and said : "It was detected that he does not pose any threat!"

Qiao Zhuo sighed and threw this episode behind him. The top priority was to increase Chu Xiu's career value.

Chu Xiu's status and reputation are now unrivaled in the empire, but the last few points that constrain his career growth are undoubtedly Qiao Zhuo, the former extravagant nobleman.

After Chu Xiu came to power, he was very iron-blooded. Although his new policy was loved by the people, it still touched the interests of the nobles. Some nobles were ready to take action. On the surface, they surrendered, but in fact, they were always wary of Chu Xiu and hid in the dark to look for other opportunities.

What Qiao Zhuo has to do is to unite the power of these nobles to fight against Chu Xiu, and then be defeated by Chu Xiu.

Qiao Zhuo resisted the subconscious instinct of wanting to get closer to Chu Xiu, frowned and said, "Prepare the car, I want to go back to the house."

"Duke, you..." Brooke only asked one question and was speechless. Qiao Zhuo in front of him was wearing a Although he wears complicated aristocratic clothes, the bite mark on the back of his neck is clearly visible and is heavily red. One can tell at a glance how eager and possessive the person who bit him is to Qiao Zhuo.

The Duke is worthy of being the most slutty omega in the empire. After being marked by the alpha, he showed no awareness of covering up. His collar was opened directly, and red marks covered his entire neck and shoulders.

Qiao Zhuo didn't know how eye-catching his body was when he was covered in Chu Xiu's pheromones. He just lazily raised his eyes and scanned the people in front of him, with anger in his voice: "Have you seen enough?"

In just a moment, those eyes converged again. Come down, after all, this is the marshal's omega.

Chu Xiu wasn't sure whether Qiao Zhuo heard the argument between him and Wells just now, but judging from Qiao Zhuo's normal expression, he probably didn't know.

"Where is the Duke going back?" Chu Xiu asked in a deep voice. He was obviously unwilling to let Qiao Zhuo leave.

The deputy general standing next to Chu Xiu had already turned pale with fright at the situation in front of him. The marshal actually marked the Duke! Isn't their relationship in dire straits? how so!

Before Qiao Zhuo could speak, Wells stepped forward and stopped in front of Qiao Zhuo. Then he openly opposed Chu Xiu and asked, "The marshal is going too far to bully others. Forcibly marking any omega is illegal in the empire!"

Qiao Zhuo frowned with a headache and pushed Wells away in front of him. His eyes were still arrogant and he asked, "How do you know it's force? The eldest prince is too arbitrary."

All Wells' words and anger were wiped out by Qiao Zhuo's rhetorical question. Frustrated in my heart, I was stunned and couldn't say anything.

Qiao Zhuo's self-esteem did not allow others to pry into his privacy like this. He glared at Wells and said, "Please respect yourself, the eldest prince."

Whether it was Wells, Chu Xiu or even everyone present, they were shocked by Qiao Zhuo's words. Live, what? The Duke disappeared from the palace for seven days and seven nights, and being marked was not forced by the Marshal?

Qiao Zhuo shrugged coldly, crossed his arms and frowned and said: "It's just a mark. I can borrow it from the marshal when I have a fever."

As soon as these words came out, everyone on the spot fell silent. I am afraid that only the Duke can say this. Come out, the complete mark of Omega, how can it be summarized in such a simple way.

The omega who has been completely marked will be shackled by his alpha pheromone for the rest of his life. The mark is equivalent to the fateful contract between the two people. Once it is formed, it cannot be regretted for life.

But for such an important matter, Qiao Zhuo could easily cover it up with just one sentence.

borrow?

Chu Xiu's brows instantly wrinkled, as if he was not surprised that Qiao Zhuo was so negative about their relationship.

His eyes darkened and he strode forward. The S-class alpha's oppressive aura made Wells and Brooke take a few steps back to get out of the way.

Chu Xiu's eyes were fixed on Qiao Zhuo, and he said to everyone: "The Duke is not feeling well and needs to rest in the palace for a while."

Chu Xiu's words were interrupted by Qiao Zhuo's sneer.

"Marshal is so good. Now, does this Duke no longer have the right to enter and leave the palace freely?" Qiao Zhuo was powerless at this moment and could only support his body to challenge Chu Xiu, "Marshal, please don't think that I care about a mark."

Chu . The crazy emotions in Xiu's heart were completely aroused by Qiao Zhuo. He stepped forward and held Qiao Zhuo's waist, not allowing him to break away, and asked: "Duke insists on leaving the palace?"

Qiao Zhuo smelled the pheromones on Chu Xiu's body and was soothed. , his voice was much lower, but he still insisted, "Get me a car."

Alpha's possessiveness did not allow Chu Xiu to hear Qiao Zhuo say such words about leaving, but Qiao Zhuo had always been a rebellious omega, and he He held his neck and looked at Chu Xiu forcefully, speaking clearly every word.

"Marshal, this Duke is going back to his mansion." Qiao Zhuo said.

Chu Xiu stared closely at Qiao Zhuo in front of him. His brows furrowed and then relaxed. After a while, he actually agreed and ordered: "Help the Duke prepare the car."

The atmosphere of the confrontation between the two was too close, and the rest of the people standing aside actually said I can't even get a word in.

The waiter beta left quickly, and within a short while the high-end airship stopped at the door.

Just when Qiao Zhuo breathed a sigh of relief and was about to leave, Chu Xiu grabbed his arm. Chu Xiu looked at the airship and said without hesitation: "It is indeed unsafe in the empire now. I will go back to the mansion with the Duke to keep you safe."

Qiao Zhuo was stunned for a moment. He stopped, and then got angry, "Chu Xiu, I don't agree."

Chu Xiu didn't say another word, and took Qiao Zhuo and boarded the spaceship, leaving everyone stunned.

Wells and Brooke looked at Qiao Zhuo's back but did not step forward. Chu Xiu turned around and glanced at the two of them sharply, saying coldly: "You two princes, please help yourself."

Wells had already torn off the gentle mask, and his eyes were serious. Think about it.

Brooke was furious but couldn't get close because he knew he was in the wrong and didn't know how to face Qiao Zhuo.

Qiao Zhuo had no idea about the emotions of these two people. He only felt that the arm touched by Chu Xiu was numb and hot uncontrollably. This was all the sequelae of the mark.

Chu Xiu is simply a beast!

Qiao Zhuo scolded Chu Xiu in his heart before calming down.

As soon as Chu Xiu sat down, he noticed something was wrong with Qiao Zhuo. He saw that the omega's face was reddish and his breath was a little unstable. He raised his hand and untied his cloak and put it on Qiao Zhuo's shoulders. The alpha pheromone relieved it. Qiao Zhuo was anxious.

Qiao Zhuo raised his eyes and looked at Chu Xiu. He didn't understand what went wrong in the first place, causing the emotional thread in this world to collapse into a mess.

Apart from revenge and humiliation, Qiao Zhuo really couldn't think of why Chu Xiu would do this. Could it be that he really liked him? Do you like a villain noble who always opposes him and bites people from time to time to show his power?

Chu Xiu's aura was too strong, and Qiao Zhuo trembled subconsciously for a moment. The memory of seven days was so profound that Qiao Zhuo shuddered every time he noticed Chu Xiu.

The alpha in the susceptible period is so terrifying that Qiao Zhuo really doesn't want to experience it a second time.

The paranoia and overbearing possession that wanted to control everything made Qiao Zhuo unable to break free and felt powerless.

"Qiao Zhuo," Chu Xiu suddenly spoke in the silence, and then Qiao Zhuo heard Chu Xiu say: "You were the one who sat down on your own that night." When

Qiao Zhuo heard this, his ears turned red with shame, and he cursed: "Shut up." It was just the first time, but every time after that it was Chu Xiu, how could he defeat him!

Chu Xiu looked directly at Qiao Zhuo and said, "You have never experienced a fever period." It was not a question, but a statement.

Qiao Zhuo glared at Chu Xiu fiercely, "So I want to thank you for helping me?"

Chu Xiu's domineering pheromones restrained Qiao Zhuo, his expression seemed to be reminiscing, Qiao Zhuo was so angry that he just wanted to take off his cloak. When he threw it to him, Chu Xiu held down the back of his hand to stop him. Chu Xiu's eyes were as deep as the abyss, and his hidden emotions were finally revealed. "You're welcome, but you cried so much."

The system pretended to be deaf and dumb and said: "Host, I I didn't hear anything!"

Qiao Zhuo: "..."

Chu Xiu looked at the omega in front of him, and his tone was so strong that Qiao Zhuo was speechless, "So I refuse your refusal."

Qiao Zhuo didn't come back to his senses, Chu Xiu continued Said: "I am already your alpha, so no matter how low our match is, I will let you enjoy everything an omega can enjoy." Including carrying a baby.

Chu Xiu's eyes were so hot that Qiao Zhuo was stunned for a while before he realized that he didn't want to get pregnant at all!