Chapter 33: More beautiful than my grandma

Looking out from the eaves, the blue clouds and mist are misty among the mountains. The mountain temple is located on the top of the mountain, overlooking all living beings. The terrain of Qiaojia Village is steep, and the villagers firmly believe that they can continue their bloodline to this day. Blessed by the mountain god.

Without daring to raise his head, the servant respectfully walked outside the lobby and whispered: "Master, dinner is ready. Please move to the dining hall."

When Qiao Zhuo walked in with high expectations, the servants stood in two rows, with straight postures. There was only a bowl of porridge on the large mahogany table, not even a plate of vegetarian dishes!

The servants were not surprised at all, and were not even afraid of Qiao Zhuo's anger.

The system explained: "Host, as the new clan leader, you have to observe the mourning period."

Qiao Zhuo sat down without changing his expression, stroking the fox fur in his hand, but asked anxiously in his heart: "The mourning period? How long will it take?"

The system: "Three months."

Qiao Zhuo: "..." Gan! Will he really not starve to death? This is far different from the first two worlds of popular food and drink.

Qiao Zhuo: "I'm applying for a subsidy."

The system was confused and asked: "What subsidy?"

Qiao Zhuo said: "For example, you secretly turn on a small stove for me at night."

The system was speechless and said: "Host, it's because of our system The data cannot interfere with the direction of the small world, so the missionaries are used as media."

Qiao Zhuo snorted, "The benefits are too poor, sooner or later I will resign."

The threatened system: "Hey."

Qiao Zhuo put away his emotions and just picked up the spoon. A girl came closer and skillfully picked up the red rope and gathered his long hair low into a ponytail.

The red rope was hung with slender tassels, which made Qiao Zhuo's skin whiter and whiter, and also completely exposed the red mole on his earlobe, which was so beautiful under the dim light.

Qiao Zhuo keenly noticed that the breathing of everyone in the room had slowed down. He took a spoonful and complained to the system: "This villain has an unstable personality? I think they are too scared to breathe."

The system: "."

Just When the system was about to speak, Qiao Zhuo pretended to be stunned and said, "Oh? What did you say? It's not because you're afraid of me, it's just because I'm so handsome?"

The system: "It's not me, I didn't say anything." Who's coming? Help capture him, thank you.

While Qiao Zhuo was eating the tasteless white porridge, three or five servants came in carrying plates of meat, vegetables and white rice, and placed them on the long table next to the dining hall.

Qiao Zhuo: "...Well, is this possible?"

The system explained gloatingly: "Children need nutrition when they are growing up."

Qiao Zhuo: ":)"

Qiao Dadong's voice came from outside the dining hall. A voice sounded not far away, "When you go in later, remember what I said and say hello to you." When he said this, his eyes focused on Yan Xi.

As the saying goes, a man relies on his clothes and his horse relies on his saddle. After Yan Xi's originally gray face was washed away, he now looked like the most heroic one among the group of children, with a handsome young look.

A group of little beans were all put on the clean clothes distributed by the mansion at this moment. They were azure and white, which was pleasing to the eye.

After a while, Qiao Dadong led a group of little kids into the dining hall. The children looked at their noses, noses and hearts, and lowered their heads very quietly. They no longer dared to stare at Qiao Zhuo like they did in the morning.

But there is always one unconventional one, such as the male protagonist.

Qiao Zhuo saw him staring blankly at her, put down the spoon, and asked with cold eyes, "Am I good-looking?"

Yan Xi noticed that the smoke-like man was speaking. When he was about to answer, he remembered the butler's instructions and spoke first. Saying hello, sir, he added: "Good-looking."

After Yan Xi said this, he heard the handsome man change his gentle attitude in the morning, coldly lowering his eyes and ordered: "Go down, get a board."

Qiao Shanshan covered her mouth and was frightened . However, the person involved, Yan Xi, blinked blankly, as if he had not recovered.

Qiao Dadong had known this would be the outcome, so he asked the other little Doudings to sit at the table and eat, then led Yan Xi out the door.

Walking to the backyard, Qiao Dadong said: "The master is giving you a reward, which is a big deal. The first thing he wants is being stared at, and the second thing is making noise. Seeing that you are still young when you first enter the house, you should take your time to memorize the rules."

Yan Xi lay down. I got slapped on the bench in the backyard and angrily thought to myself that what's so great is that not all men have one pair of eyes, one nose, and one mouth, and they don't look at each other if they don't want to.

Qiao Zhuo slowly finished a bowl of porridge before the system prompt sounded: [The male protagonist Yan Xi's disgust value +1. 】

Qiao Zhuo laughed and said, "The child still doesn't hold grudges, so why did you add so little?"

The system clicked its tongue a few times, "You are really capable of killing the host."

Qiao Zhuo snorted coldly, "He is a young man who lost his memory and disappeared alone. I I took him in at this juncture. If you don't be cruel at the beginning, it will be harder to increase the disgust value in the future."

The system admired him: "Host, you are still the best, and the relationship line will definitely not collapse this time."

Qiao Zhuo let the maid behind him untie him. With the red rope in his hair, he lowered his eyes and asked the system: "What goal does the male protagonist need to achieve in the end?"

The system said: "The male protagonist will eventually reveal the truth about the dark sacrifices in the village with his own hands, uproot this bad habit, and rescue twelve young boys. Girl."

Qiao Zhuo took the handkerchief handed by the servant and wiped his hands, gradually having a plan in his mind.

Yan Xi came back from being beaten, and when he stepped into the dining hall, he held his neck and didn't even look at Qiao Zhuo. He was quite out of character.

The maid standing behind Qiao Zhuo called herself Baozhu, "Master, Baozhu has packed up the footrest of your bed. Which young master will you want to keep vigil tonight?"

It must be said that Qiaojiacun is indeed a tribe that has continued the tradition of worshiping for hundreds of years. There are countless rules, including having the chosen boys take turns keeping vigil for the clan leader, euphemistically known as recuperating their temper.

Qiao Zhuo put down his handkerchief and frowned lightly, "That kid who got slapped just now, let him come."

Bao Zhu lowered his eyebrows and nodded, sighing.

Yan Xi sat next to Qiao Shanshan. This lively girl had long been familiar with everyone, and was the only one who dared to talk to Yan Xi, who had a cold face.

"Yan Xi, how big is a board? Does it hurt you?" Qiao Shanshan bit her chopsticks and asked in a low voice, with her big round eyes.

Yan Xi has a stern face, but has had an outstanding sense of poise since he was a child, making him stand out among a group of silly boys.

"It doesn't hurt." Yan Xi straightened his back and drank a large bowl of soup, his expression clearly unconvinced.

Qiao Xiuwen came to the other side of Qiao Shanshan, handed out the steamed bun in his hand, and asked: "Shanshan, are you full? This is for you."

Qiao Shanshan accepted it without anyone noticing, and a naive smile appeared on the girl's face, "How did you know? I haven't eaten enough."

Qiao Xiuwen was slow to react, and it took him a long time before he dared to say the first words to Yan Xi, "Don't be upset, everyone knew that the mansion had many rules before coming here, but the food and clothing costs are better than those outside. I don't know how many."

Although Yan Xi had forgotten his family background and name, he was no stranger to the utensils used in the mansion. He was not surprised even when he saw the small silver-plated bowl Qiao Zhuo was holding, as if he was familiar with it in his bones. There is a sense of familiarity that I am used to seeing.

"We have been selected to worship the mountain god. How long will it take?" Yan Xi asked.

Qiao Shanshan and Qiao Xiuwen were both shocked when they heard what he said. Qiao Shanshan whispered: "Don't ask casual questions like this in the future. We are still far from enshrining the mountain god. It will take many years."

Qiao Shanshan's words were strange, Yan Xi frowned and asked, "Shouldn't we start worshiping now? How could it be so many years later?"

Qiao Xiuwen saw Qiao Shanshan blushing with anger, held her shoulders, and explained to Yan Xi: "Boys and girls who worship the mountain god need to learn etiquette and literacy, and they must calm down and study in their first year before they are qualified to worship.

Yan Xi nodded doubtfully, "What about after we go?" Yan

Xi's words stopped the two children, yes, what about after we go?

Qiao Shanshan didn't know, but she didn't want to know either. She wrinkled her little nose and hummed: "No matter what we do, it will be our turn for many years. Then we can just ask the master."

Speaking of the master, other people around her The children were also interested and discussed in a low voice: "This is the first time I have seen a man with such long hair. My grandma's hair is not that long or beautiful."

Qiao Shanshan hissed: "What nonsense are you talking about? Be careful, I will reward you. " Board."

The man glanced at Yan Xi with a concerned look, closed his mouth and did not dare to speak again.

Yan Xi said deliberately with a straight face: "He's not good-looking."

Qiao Shanshan and Qiao Xiu were shocked, "You think the master is not good-looking? But you just said he was good-looking and was rewarded." On

the first day in front of his companions . Embarrassed, Yan Xi held his breath in his chest. Before he could refute, Baozhu, the personal maid beside the master, came over.

The maid had two strands of braided braids and a youthful and beautiful oval face. "Master Yanxi, I asked you to go to the vigil tonight."

The other boys and girls selected were honored as "Master" and were so happy that they didn't know what to say, but Yanxi's face showed There was no flattered expression on his face. Not only did he accept it calmly, he even had very little happy expression on his face.

After Yanxi finished eating, he was led to wash up again and sneezed several times while applying rose scented powder.

After finally going through all the rules, Yan Xi was sent to the master's wing. When he entered, the candle was on, and two maids, Bao Zhuozhen, one on the left and one on the right, were standing beside Qiao Zhuo, fanning him gently.

Qiao Zhuo's long hair was tied back with a red rope. He was reading a book with his head tilted, and his slender neck was raised, which reminded Yan Xi of a dying swan.

Yan Xi stood at the door for a long time. When the candlelight was about to dim, Qiao Zhuo raised his eyes and glanced at him as if giving alms. Then he frowned coldly and asked, "Why is it him?"

Baozhu knelt down instantly, "My lord, forgive me. My slave remembered it wrong."

Qiao Zhuo narrowed his eyes and hummed. Yan Xi came back to her senses and realized that he was deliberately tormenting her for fun. He squeezed his hands tightly at his sides, with obvious anger on his face.

The system prompts: [The male protagonist Yan Xi's disgust value +10. 】

Qiao Zhuo was satisfied and raised his hand to chase people away, "From now on, this night vigil rule will be dispensed with. It will save me the trouble."

Baozhu knelt on the ground and raised his head in surprise. Baozhen on the other side also knelt down with a plop, "Master Wan Absolutely not, the rules cannot be abolished."

Qiao Zhuo didn't care much, he covered the page with his palms, his eyes filled with coldness, "Can't I make the decision over yours?"

Bao Zhuozhen covered her head with the ground, shaking and said: " I understand, master."

Yan Xi was sent back to the backyard room again. Qiao Xiuwen was shocked when he saw him, and then quickly comforted him: "It's okay, there will be many opportunities to see the master in the future."

But he didn't know that Qiao Zhuo had just rested, The system prompt sounded suddenly: "In order to ensure the efficiency of task completion, time flow will be accelerated and unnecessary repetitive plots will be shortened."

Qiao Zhuo heard this and just opened his eyes when he heard Baozhu knocking on the door and said: "Master, it's time to get up."

Qiao Zhuo heard this. Zhuo: "...?"

System: "Hehe."