Chapter 29: If you want to be my alpha, get in line

Being pregnant hung over Qiao Zhuo's mind, violently hitting his remaining bottom line.

Absolutely not! Villains also have feelings, and villains also have love. Even if Qiao Zhuo becomes an omega, he will never allow himself to get pregnant.

The system comforted: "Host, please don't worry, the probability is less than one in ten thousand."

Qiao Zhuo said angrily: "You also told me that the disgust value has been repaired."

System: "Oh."

Qiao Zhuo counted the system's history 'Evidence of crime', and then said: "You also said that the love line of the male protagonist in this world will never collapse again."

The system was hit, and his words were trembling: "I have applied to the headquarters to fix the bug, but the reply is only He said that the deviation of the plot is less than 30%, and the task is determined to continue."

The two men and three men in the small world have teamed up to deal with Chu Xiu, and the heroine is nowhere to be seen. He actually said that the deviation of the plot is not 30%? !

"Host, the male protagonist's disgust value in the next world will be adjusted to the highest mode for you. You will never have to worry about the reduction of disgust value." What the system said was a promise.

Qiao Zhuo only said: "I hope there can be more trust between people."

The system proudly said: "Please believe me!"

Asking for the system is not as good as asking for yourself, Qiao Zhuo threw the one in ten thousand chance of pregnancy behind his mind , and began to cut through the mess quickly.

"Are you really going back to the Duke's Palace with me?" Qiao Zhuo threw the cloak back to Chu Xiu and said, "I don't allow it."

As the male protagonist of the small world, Chu Xiu's top priority is to quickly resolve the aristocratic forces in the empire and successfully ascend to the throne. , now I am entangled with myself and plan to live in the Duke's Mansion.

Qiao Zhuo's peach blossom eyes showed aloofness, "You said you are my alpha, but does the marshal know how many alphas are raised in the Duke's Palace? You all have to hold me responsible for each one. I don't have the ability."

Omega Queen The bite marks on his neck are still clearly visible, but now he claims to have raised many alphas. Chu Xiu was born an S-class alpha. As an absolute superior, even though he doesn't often show his paranoid side, he still has a strong desire for control deep in his bones.

Especially for his own omega, this aristocratic duke who is both annoying and loved, Chu Xiu wants to control everything about Qiao Zhuo.

Alpha's pheromones suddenly filled the airship. Qiao Zhuo, who had just passed the fever period, instantly softened. He glared at Chu Xiu and asked, "What does the marshal want to do?"

Chu Xiu couldn't help but hold Qiao Zhuo's wrist. , it was covered with red marks, showing how much it had been loved.

"Your Excellency," Chu Xiu's voice was very low, sounding like a lover's murmur in Qiao Zhuo's ears, "it seems that you don't know your current situation." Hearing this,

Qiao Zhuo wanted to break away from Chu Xiu's imprisonment but was unable to do so. Said: "Is the marshal threatening me? What a great skill."

Chu Xiu lowered his eyelashes and restrained the crazy possessiveness in him.

"The empire is in turmoil. The Duke has lost his backer. Do you want to find a new one?" Chu Xiu watched Qiao Zhuo's face getting redder and redder because of his alpha pheromone, and his breathing became rapid.

"I can be your new supporter, Qiao Zhuo." Chu Xiu said in a deep voice.

The bond formed by OA's mark was far deeper than Qiao Zhuo imagined. With almost Chu Xiu's deliberate intention, Qiao Zhuo could only be forced to get closer.

Wanting alpha's pheromones...

Qiao Zhuo's forehead gradually became hot, and Chu Xiu's pheromones...

Chu Xiu seduced him soberly alone like that night: "Qiao Zhuo, what do you want? Tell me, and do it yourself. Take it."

Qiao Zhuo's vision gradually blurred, and only instinct drove him.

"Whatever you want, I will give it to you." Chu Xiu said it clearly every word, but Qiao Zhuo couldn't resist even though he knew he did it on purpose.

This is the passivity of being an omega.

Qiao Zhuo understands why as a villain, he is arranged to be an omega. It is really a huge weakness!

Qiao Zhuo hated it so much that when he fell into the vortex and couldn't extricate himself, Chu Xiu was able to consciously restrain himself from being affected by any pheromone.

So he grabbed the golden restraint necklace around Chu Xiu's neck. Qiao Zhuo's hand was sore and weak, but even with the smallest force, Chu Xiu bent down and leaned closer.

"Qiao Zhuo." Chu Xiu was still whispering his name.

on purpose! This piece of shit Chu Xiu is deliberately using alpha pheromones to humiliate himself!

But now that the matter has come to this, Qiao Zhuo can only passively accept it without any other options.

As if the scene from that night reappeared, Qiao Zhuo pretended to be vicious and said, "Chu Xiu, you want to see me make a fool of myself, but I don't want you to."

When Chu Xiu blinked, Qiao Zhuo grabbed the restraint necklace hard, and then A hard bite was pressed on his lips.

It was like a one-to-one replica of what happened that night. Qiao Zhuo started it, but only Chu Xiu had the final say when it would end.

"Chu Xiu!" Qiao Zhuo tried his best to turn his head to avoid the hot kiss. His arms were weakly placed on Chu Xiu's shoulders, and he could only hold on to the glorious black gold cloak as hard as he could.

Qiao Zhuo no longer has any hope for love.

"Are you a dog?" Qiao Zhuo's mouth turned red, and his peach blossom eyes sparkled.

Chu Xiu raised his eyes, and a strong emotion like an abyss instantly enveloped Qiao Zhuo. He said, "Wells is a hypocrite. He didn't care about you at the funeral."

Qiao Zhuo took a big breath and was wondering why Chu Xiu suddenly said Wells only heard him continue: "Brooke added medicine to the wine to advance my susceptibility period. He is the initiator, and he is not a good alpha."

Qiao Zhuo understood and sneered: "You are not even Good man, Chu Xiu."

Qiao Zhuo said to the system in a state of laughter and tears: "The male protagonist is actually a green tea alpha, he just calls me brother."

The system replied to this: "You will have everything you want as a host, your seniority may It will be higher."

Qiao Zhuo: "?"

"I can be your backer," Chu Xiu whispered: "Besides me, who in the entire empire dares to protect you, Qiao Zhuo, you have no choice."

Qiao Zhuo Zhuo pushed Chu Xiu away with one hand, "If you want to be my alpha, line up to get the number."

Chu Xiu lowered his eyes, "I dismissed all the alphas in the Duke's Palace..."

As soon as Chu Xiu finished speaking, the airship stopped. Soon a noise was heard at the door of the Duke's Palace.

"Your Majesty the Duke!" "Duke, are you back?" "We really miss you! Where have you been?"

The greetings came one after another without any concealment.

Qiao Zhuo wiped his lips with one hand, pretending to be a scumbag omega, "I told you, line up to get your number, Marshal."

Chu Xiu's face suddenly turned cold. As soon as the door of the spaceship opened, he saw a group of alphas. They were crowded in front of them.

The leaders were Barlow and Ollie.

Chu Xiu saw that the two of them were still wearing the same restraint collars as his own, and Alpha's oppressive aura instantly spread. In shock, Barlow and Ollie fell to one knee uncontrollably.

"Master Marshal."

Qiao Zhuo stepped out of the spaceship first. He didn't care at all what he looked like now. He saw that the beautiful omega's collar was open, red marks were all over the collarbone, neck and shoulders, and his lips were still red, with little blood stains on them. It was not ugly. What happened in the spaceship just now.

But Qiao Zhuo didn't care about all this. He looked at Barlow and Ou Li who were kneeling in front of him. He deliberately opened his mouth to annoy Chu Xiu and asked, "Miss me?"

Ou Li glanced at Chu Xiu and was frightened. De did not dare to reply, but Barlow on the side responded very positively: "Yes, Duke, you have been gone for a long time, I miss you very much."

Chu Xiu approached with a cold face, and it was only then that everyone came back to their senses. , it turns out that the pheromones just now were not just emitted from the marshal!

Qiao Zhuo exposed the bite mark on his neck without any cover.

Barlow's heart broke into pieces, the Duke was actually marked!

Chu Xiu stood behind Qiao Zhuo coldly, holding his wrist firmly with one hand, "Go and rest first."

The housekeeper led the servants to wait aside early, and he also called the doctor after getting the news.

With power in front of them, they used to be dukes and are now marshals. There is only one thing they can do, and that is to obey orders.

Qiao Zhuo still wanted to break away from Chu Xiu's hand, "The marshal seems to have failed in dispelling my alpha. They all like me."

Chu Xiu's anger rose instantly. He turned around and said, "You have only half a day to leave the Duke. Mansion!"

The terrifying coercion of the three S-class alphas came, and the alphas who had a sense of luck were completely disappointed.

Qiao Zhuo disappeared from the palace for seven days after the old emperor's funeral. When he came back, he was not only contaminated with Chu Xiu's alpha pheromone, but was also marked. There are various signs that the nature of the empire has indeed changed.

The current people in power in the empire gave an order. Even if this group of people were dissatisfied, they could only suppress it in their hearts, not to mention that the Duke had been marked by the marshal.

Qiao Zhuo frowned and watched them disperse, feeling increasingly uneasy. Sure enough, everything had changed drastically by the time he entered the house.

The steward stepped forward and asked the marshal before bowing to Qiao Zhuo. The clear priorities made Qiao Zhuo laugh angrily.

"Is this the Duke's Mansion after all?" Qiao Zhuo glared at the housekeeper, seeming to understand that he was doomed. So what difference does it make whether he is in a palace or a house? Not all are at the mercy of others.

Qiao Zhuo was so angry that he went back to his room without even eating.

Chu Xiu turned around and went out, but came back after a while, entering and exiting the Duke's Mansion very freely.

Qiao Zhuo was not surprised when he heard the door open with his back turned. The entire Duke's Mansion now listened to Chu Xiu, so opening the door was nothing.

There was a soft thud, and Qiao Zhuo turned around and found that Chu Xiu was actually holding two restraining neck rings in his hands, the same two he gave to Barlow and Ollie.

Qiao Zhuo immediately stood up and said with an angry smile: "Marshal, why are you still robbing other people's things? Don't you have enough to wear?"

Chu Xiu weighed a handful of restraint neck rings in his hand without changing his expression and said, "They will never need it again. It's over."

Qiao Zhuo stretched out his foot and wanted to kick it, but Chu Xiu held his ankle.

"What exactly do you want to do, Chu Xiu." Qiao Zhuo asked with a frown, "If it is your alpha's natural desire to tame that is causing trouble, I advise you to give up as soon as possible."

Chu Xiu's face was as dark as water, "It is not tameness."

Omega and alpha The bond of the mark was so strong that Chu Xiu couldn't even look at Qiao Zhuo's sad expression. Who said that omegas are naturally weak, and alphas with weaknesses are also bound.

"I will never become anyone's omega, so Chu Xiu, you are the same, you want me to be obedient and dream!" Qiao Zhuo said fiercely: "I don't accept it."

The beautiful omega frowned tightly, standing at his feet Use your strength to break free from Chu Xiu's control.

"Qiao Zhuo." Chu Xiu leaned closer, and alpha pheromones came from all directions to Qiao Zhuo. He said: "Whether you accept it or not, we are each other's only ones. The meaning of the mark's existence is the bond. You can't even think of escaping. "

Qiao Zhuo observed Chu Xiu's expression carefully, and suddenly smiled when he saw his nervous pursed lips, and the confrontation scene instantly flipped up and down.

Qiao Zhuo raised his eyebrows and asked, "Marshal, you don't like me, do you?"

Chu Xiu's breath was stagnant. He didn't answer Qiao Zhuo's question. Instead, he deliberately distributed pheromones.

Alpha's pheromones suddenly increased sharply. Qiao Zhuo lost all his strength and could only squeeze Chu Xiu's shoulders and cursed: "Shameless."

Chu Xiu looked at all the changes and reactions that Qiao Zhuo had due to his pheromones and whispered: "Congratulations, Duke, you got the answer right."

Qiao Zhuo suddenly burst into laughter, staring at Chu Xiu fiercely as if he wanted to carve out a piece of flesh from his body, "You lose."

Chu Xiu lowered his head and bit Qiao Zhuo hard. On their lips, the taste of rust and blood lingered between the two of them. There was no winner in this contest.

System crash: "..." The hero and the villain shouldn't use their competition in this kind of place!