Chapter 6: Don't bully young people into poverty

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Big Capital Villains in the Entertainment Circle 6
  Chapter 6

  Shen Jiming walked quickly, stepped forward and pulled away Lin Song's arm that was holding the back of Qiao Zhuo's neck.

  Lin Song felt that his forehead was getting hot, and his whole body was sore and weak. The strength he had just now was just an explosion of anger.

  This was the first time Qiao Zhuo saw Lin Song looking so weak in the small world.

  The system seemed to sense the complex emotions in Qiao Zhuo's heart, and reminded: "Host, as a villain, this is a plot that you must advance, otherwise how will Lin Song bounce back?"

  The system's voice brought Qiao Zhuo back to his senses, In this regard, Qiao Zhuo only said: "Lin Song will definitely not let me go so easily. Didn't you see the way he stared at me just now? Anyway, in the end, either a layer of my skin will be shaved off or I will be cut into pieces." "

  The system said helplessly: "Lin Song is the male protagonist, not the villain."

  Qiao Zhuo: "Have you heard a sentence? Small system."

  System: "What words?"

  Qiao Zhuo sighed and said, "Don't bully young people into being poor. !"

  Shen Jiming beside him was asking nervously: "I'm sorry, Mr. Qiao, does your neck hurt? Do you need to ask the family doctor to come over? It's my fault for not paying attention to your safety. This kind of situation will definitely not happen in the future. It's happened again."

  Qiao Zhuo had no intention of listening to Shen Jiming's chatter, and only stared at Lin Song's back.

  Lin Song refused the others' request for help, straightened his body in the sight of everyone, and walked into the lounge by himself.

  Qiao Zhuo said to the system: "Lin Song is so pitiful."

  The system snorted: "When you are beaten to death by him in the future, you will definitely want to slap yourself in the face when you think of what you said today."

  Qiao Zhuo: "." So the villain's Can highlight moments only occur in the first half of the story?

  Only a few seconds later, there was a loud bang in the studio lounge.

  Immediately afterwards, everyone saw Lin Song's assistant running out of the lounge, waving his hands and shouting anxiously: "Call an ambulance! Brother Lin has fainted!!"

  The studio was instantly in chaos.

  Qiao Zhuo: "Damn, why didn't you say you had a high fever and had to pass out? Are you sure Lin Song is okay?"

  The system only said: "The male protagonist's vital signs are all normal."

  Ruan Yunzhi didn't know where the courage came from at this time, and let her walk to Qiao Zhuo. Zhuo said with a trembling voice in front of her: "Mr. Qiao, I don't think you should trample on an actor's dignity so casually."

  The heroine is truly worthy of being a heroine. She is not afraid of power and dares to stand up even if she is afraid in her heart.

  The system said: "This is a good opportunity. Host, hurry up and tell me about the unspoken rules."

  Qiao Zhuo admired Ruan Yunzhi's actions in his heart, but he couldn't show it in his words, so he looked down at Ruan Yunzhi contemptuously, Said: "Oh? What do you want?"