Chapter 14: Was it Lin Song who forced you?

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Big Capital Villains in the Entertainment Industry 14
  Chapter 14

  When Qiao Zhuo faced Song Huai's self-introduction, he still didn't remember who he was until the system reminded him: "The third male in the small world, the young loyal dog who cannot love Ruan Yun."

  Qiao Zhuo "Hi, it's him."

  Song Huai saw Qiao Zhuo nodding, and the smile on his face became even bigger. Just as he was about to sit down, he saw Qiao Zhuo pointing to the seat and said, "If you sit here, Lin Song will be back soon." Will be angry."

  Based on what Qiao Zhuo knew about Lin Song's character, he was so sure that he didn't even use the word "possible".

  The smile on Song Huai's face could hardly be maintained. He stared at Qiao Zhuo pitifully and said, "Mr. Qiao, I really want to talk to you. How about we go upstairs?"

  Qiao Zhuo almost I was confused about the word "upstairs" and quickly asked the system: "Isn't it a hotel upstairs?"

  The system replied: "Don't be nervous host, it's just a restaurant of the same size upstairs."

  But Qiao Zhuo believed that doing more is better than doing less. Agree, after all, a small-world male number three who hasn't even spoken a few words can have anything he wants to talk to.

  "I have to wait for Lin Song to come back. I don't have time, so I decline." Qiao Zhuo said.

  System: "Host, this is not a polite refusal."

  Qiao Zhuo: "I said I declined, so why is it not a polite refusal?"

  Song Huai's expression was very ugly. He stared at Qiao Zhuo for a long time, and then Qiao Zhuo held the juice in his hand. While drinking, his eyes suddenly froze and he noticed something.

  "Are you being forced?" Song Huai said this in confusion.

  Qiao Zhuo frowned, and the more he looked at Song Huai, the more strange he became. He looked at Lin Song on the stage for a few seconds, and he secretly expected Lin Song to come back soon.

  "Mr. Qiao..." Song Huai said and approached.

  Qiao Zhuo took a deep breath. He didn't want to turn the news about the film's closing banquet into gossip about himself, so he agreed: "I can talk to you, but don't go upstairs."

  When Qiao Zhuo stood up and led Song Huai When he walked to the bathroom door, the excited smile on the boy's face had not dissipated.

  "Mr. Qiao, I really didn't expect to meet you again." After Song Huai finished speaking, he said like a savior: "If you have anything you want me to help with now, I can help." He was afraid that Qiao Zhuo would listen. As if unclear, Song Huai emphasized: "Anything."

  Qiao Zhuo frowned and leaned against the wall, "What on earth do you want to talk to me about?"

  Qiao Zhuo said to the system: "Why is the third male behaving abnormally?"

  The system Answer: "Host, I can't answer this question for you at the moment."

  Seeing that Qiao Zhuo refused to admit it, Song Huai stepped forward and took Qiao Zhuo's arm, and spread the rum-red fingers.

  "It was Lin Song who forced you, right? I knew it was him who forced you!"

  Qiao Zhuo's expression changed instantly. He took his hand and kicked him over. He happened to touch Song Huai's calf, and the boy bent over in pain. .