Arc 2, Chapter 17: Great noble / The most slutty omega in the empire (ABO)

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Noble Omega Villain 1
  Chapter 1

  The shadowy golden gauze curtain blocked the view, and inside sat the emperor of the empire. This old alpha was aging and his voice was intermittent.

  "Duke, what do you think of this matter?" the emperor asked.

  The extremely luxurious interior is covered with expensive gems. Sitting on the red velvet high-backed chair on the right is a young man. His curly blond hair outlines his beautiful forehead and eyebrows. His complicated ducal clothes set off his unique features. He is of noble blood, even if he is sitting in a high position with an expressionless face, he is still very dazzling.

  Suddenly being transported to a new world, Qiao Zhuo had just finished receiving the plot when he encountered a question. In an emergency, he threw the problem away before he could think about it.

  "Your Majesty," Qiao Zhuo said in a cold and refreshing voice. No one who looked at his gorgeous appearance would have imagined that such a person would be the rumored most dissolute noble omega in the entire empire.

  Qiao Zhuo kept to himself and said: "I think it's better to listen to the advice of the eldest prince. He is much smarter than me."

  The eldest prince Wells raised his eyes and stared at Qiao Zhuo. After a while, he stood up elegantly and said with a smile: "Your Majesty, the Duke is humble."

  Seeing Wells talking eloquently about the upcoming new policy, Qiao Zhuo breathed a sigh of relief as he quietly passed the crisis.

  Looking at his wrist, which was much weaker and slender than the previous world, Qiao Zhuo questioned the system: "Hey, is this what you said will be shorter?"

  After receiving the new plot, Qiao Zhuo knew that this was an ABO interstellar world. Just now A large part of the reason for the trance is that this setting is too avant-garde. When he was in the cannon fodder team, Qiao Zhuo was only a passerby beta. How did he know that this time he became an omega after doing the villain mission? !

  The system hesitated and said: "Host, the requirements for being a villain are not too high! Besides, look at your status, you are the most noble duke in the empire! One person is inferior to ten thousand people! The old emperor is old and weak, but you are now in control The most powerful person with the most power!"

  Qiao Zhuo grasped the key point in the system's words, and just laughed and said: "Now?"

  The system smiled coyly: "The male protagonist in this world is the marshal of the empire, and the three men with the maximum strength The S-class alpha is still fighting against the Zerg on the border star. When he returns to the capital star and overthrows this decadent empire with the love of all the people, you can retire with success."

  Seeing that Qiao Zhuo didn't speak, the system continued to make a sales pitch. Said: "Host, even if the gender of the omega is a little restrictive, I believe that with your strength, there will be no problem! And there will still be some time before the hero reaches the pinnacle of life and becomes the emperor of the empire."

  Qiao Zhuo scolded without thinking: " Fart."

  System: "You're swearing, blah blah blah."

  While amusing himself with the system, Qiao Zhuo gradually calmed down and slowly accepted the fact that he was an omega.

  But the advantage of being able to shave is that Qiao Zhuo must shave it hard, so he asked: "My task is to stumbling the male protagonist of this world before he reaches the peak of his life?"