the singer - three

a/n - please voteeee

i wake up, feeling olivia's body still on mine, hand interlaced on top of mine. i smile to myself. wait, was she trying to get with me?

i start to think about it. i just worked at a cafe. i don't know if i could date a global pop singer. what would everyone have to say about us? i know that everyone expects celebrities to date celebrities. god, imagine the pressure.

i start to shuffle, trying not to think about it. olivia sighs tiredly, feeling her thumb rub on mine. "liv?" i whisper. "yeah?" she whispers back. "sorry, just seeing if you're up," i responds, and olivia takes her hand off mine, moving it to the back of her. she feels, feeling my other arm. "can you put your other arm under my head?" olivia asks. "yeah, sure," i slide it out from in between us, and olivia puts her head up. i lay it just under the pillow, and olivia lays in between my bicep and shoulder, letting herself move closer to me.

"are you comfortable?" i ask. "really comfortable," olivia says, "are you?" "yeah," i smile. olivia giggles, "do you work out?" "sometimes," i chuckle. "i can feel it," olivia says, placing her hand on my bicep and giving a little squeeze. i laugh, pulling olivia closer to me.

i draw scribbles on her stomach, and olivia giggles. "feels nice, but ticklish," olivia tells me. "sorry," i chuckle, rubbing her stomach with my hand and leaving it there. "no, it feels good," she says.

we lay for a quick hour. "do you wanna get breakfast with me?" i ask her, "or do you have to get to sound check?" "i have sound check later today," she tells me, "so i'll have time for breakfast."

olivia borrows my clothes, and we get ready, before leaving the apartment building. "i like your clothes," olivia says, looking at herself in the mirror of the elevator. i chuckle, looking at her.

we walk out of the building. "where do you wanna eat?" i ask her. "well, you're the new york-er," olivia smiles, "it's your pick."

i realize we have to run across the street, and i quickly take olivia's hand, starting to jog. olivia laughs, catching up as we run across. "sorry," i say, loosening my hand, but olivia keeps her hands firm around mine. "it's okay," she smiles at me. i smile back, interlacing our hands.

i pull the seat out for olivia, and she smiles, taking a seat and letting go of my hand. "thank you," she says as i push her in.

i sit opposite her, and we scan the menu. "are you hungry?" i ask. "yeah, a little," olivia nods.

i look up at the person coming behind olivia, standing beside her. "um, hi! sorry, am i able to get a picture with you?" they asks. olivia looks at them with a slightly shocked face, "oh- um, i'm sorry, but i'm kinda busy right now." "oh," her face turns slightly down, "sorry for bothering you! have a good day."

"sorry," olivia apologizes. i shake my head, "don't be sorry. it's not your fault." "not my fault that i'm super cool and talented?" olivia sighs, "yeah, i guess so." i laugh, looking at her.

i sigh, "don't you think it's so objectifying when they come up to you and straight up ask for a photo? not a 'i love your music', 'how are you'?" olivia nods, "yeah, i know. but maybe she panicked." i shrug, "i saw her taking her sweet time to walk to you. figured a normal conversation could go well." "alright, y/n," olivia says, "calm down." "i am calm," i smile, "i just... i don't want people to treat you like you're a machine that's only purpose is to write music, you know?" "i understand," olivia smiles softly, placing her hand on top of mine for a few seconds, "thank you for caring."

"thank you for paying," olivia says as we walk out, "you really didn't have to." "well, we couldn't just walk out of the restaurant without paying," i joke, earning a giggle from olivia, "but seriously, it's okay. i offered to have breakfast with you, i pay." "thank you," olivia says, "remind me to offer to take you out first next time." i chuckle, "you wish."