underlying love - five

a/n - please vote

i furrow my eyebrows, squeezing my eyes shut as y/n's alarm goes off. "already?" i whisper.

y/n hums tiredly. "ten more minutes," i tell her, "press the snooze button, please." y/n chuckles through her nose, "alright one snooze."

i look through y/n's wardrobe, picking out an outfit. i smile after i put it on, and y/n walks out of the bathroom, smiling at me. "you look great," she compliments.

i sit on the combined desk of conan, iris and madison, smiling widely, "i have so much to tell you guys!"

"that's really cute," iris smiles sadly after i recap yesterday with last night, "i'm really glad you guys made up. you seem happy now, liv. we hated seeing you sad." "we really did," conan says. "you're happy with y/n, you know that?" madison asks. i smile, nodding, "yeah, i know. i just... don't know if she's ready for a relationship. like, i'm only ready for a relationship with her. i know it's so soon, but i just really miss what we had." "just see how it rolls out," conan advises. "yeah, i know," i smile at the thought of y/n.

i walk out of class, feeling someone put me into a headlock. i laugh as i realize it had to be y/n, looking at her. "hey," she smiles, moving her arm away and to her side, "did i scare you?" "for a millisecond," i admit, "but then i realized it was you." "yeah, why do i have to kill you in your sleep? i'd rather see you suffer for a little bit," y/n grins. "oh my god, don't joke about that still, y/n!" i laugh, pushing her away. "i'm kidding," y/n pulls out the words, chuckling as she pulls me back, with her arm underneath my bag and around my waist.

i look at y/n as she looks up from her phone. "my mom asks if you wanna have dinner with us," y/n says. "i'd love to," i smile.

i open my door, smiling at y/n. "hey," she smiles, "ready?" "ready," i say, closing the door behind me. "you look really great," y/n says, and i smile as i lock the door. "thank you, y/n! so you do," i smile at her, placing my keys into my pocket.

i climb into the car, smiling at connor as he looks at me in his rear-facing seat. "hi, guys!" i exclaim to y/n's parents. they greet me warmly, y/n closing the door as she sits beside me. "hi connor," i smile as i buckle up. "hi," he smiles, waving with his hand. "i like your outfit," i giggle, looking at his overalls. "thanks!" connor exclaims. "do you think olivia looks pretty, connor?" y/n asks. i smile as connor nods. "yep!" he smiles. "aww, thank you!" i grin, placing my hand on his stomach. 

he keeps a smile on his face as i shake his body. he places his hands on mine, picking up my hand. i laugh as he puts it over his face, my hand covering most of his face. "what're you doing?" i ask. i chuckle as he mumbles against the palm of my hand.

i laugh as i feel the tip of his tongue touch my palm. "hey!" i smile, pulling my hand away. connor laughs, and i wipe my hand on his overalls.

i walk to the other side, taking connor out of the car after unbuckling him. he pushes himself to sit up putting his arms to me. "let's get out," i say, picking him up.

y/n closes the door as i move back, connor looking around. "are you hungry?" i ask him as we follow y/n's parents. he nods, placing his hands on my shoulders as he looks behind me. 

i sit beside y/n after placing connor in the high chair beside me. she hands me a menu, and i open it, reading it.

i twirl the few strands of pasta around my fork, looking at connor. "blow on it, connor," y/n says as i place it in front of his mouth. i smile as connor looks at the fork, blowing on it. "done?" he asks. "can you touch it, liv?" y/n asks, "just to see if it's warm enough." i tap the pasta, blowing on it a little more. connor smiles as i place it in front of his mouth. he opens his mouth, scraping the pasta off. "good?" i ask him. he nods as he chews, looking around.