Such Behavior! .Male Reader X Lady Dimitrescu

" You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub' Look, mami, I got the X if you into takin' drugs..." y/n rapped along  to the song playing through his ear buds as he entered the large castles front door.

Y/n walked around  the castle, dancing like an idiot but tell him somebody who didn't when they were listening to music by themselves.

"HELLOOOO!.....ANYBODY HOOME?!" Y/n said stopping  as he put away his headphones and  he made it to some random room, he then read something on the wall. " mask the angels blinded gaze...only then can you be saved...Screw that!  I did not come here to do puzzles." Y/n said as he began turning around.

Y/n then stopped as he heard a lot of buzzing noises.

"Hahahhahahahahaha!!"

" what the hell is so funny?.....and what's with all the flies!?" Y/n thought as millions of flies began to emerge.

The flies began to form three bodies, three short woman ,letting him know where the laughter was coming from.

The three girls walked towards him.

"I've seen videos that started like this.." y/n though as he was surrounded, the blond one then went to push him . " whoa!" Y/n caught the blonds wrist and through here in to the brunette.

"Ah!" Bela exclaimed as she crashed into  her older sister.

"Oof! Why you.."  cassandra growled as she looked to the man.

Daniela growled and took a swing with her sickle, y/n flicked her eye. " OW!! Ugh you stupid man thing gr..." Daniela sounded as she rubbed her eye.

" who raised you l I just got in here and your first thought is to kill me?" Y/n said as he began walking away looking at the structure of the house a bit more, he ducked under a swing from Casandra. " too slow." And kicked Daniela on her bum and she fell to the floor.

"Hold still!" Bela demanded while stomping her foot.

"Nah I'm good, so I saw a painting of a tall woman, is she around?." Y/n asked curiously.

. " oh yes , we'll take you to her!!!"yelled  Daniela  angrily she  teleported and hooked her sickle and yanked him to the floor.

"Ow!" Y/n exclaimed in irritation ,  she then began dragging him at a high speed, and Bela hooked his other leg. " oh that's just unnecessary!"

They had finally slowed to a halt in some random room and unhooked him.

"Jeez , these were good pants." Y/n pouted as he looked at rips in each leg, the injuries weren't a problem as he would heal anyway.

"Mother we bring you fresh prey." Bela spoke to the woman in the room.

"Prey?" Y/n said to himself, he then  looked to see a woman seated in front of him, her seat was turned so could only see a white dress and a hat.

"You are so kind to me daughters...." The woman spoke in a motherly tone, she then stood up, revealing her abnormal height. " now let's talk take a look at him."

Y/n looked at the mom with wide eyes

"Hm...you're not one of the villagers,  in that case allow me to introduce my self, Im alcina dimitrescu, and this is my castle, and well you have already met Bela Daniel and Casandra....a long way from home aren't we?" Alcina chuckled looking down at this foolish man thing.