Unique Confession. Male Reader x Mercedes. Fire Emblem Three Houses

"Y/n do you truly feel this way?" Mercedes asked wondering if this was a dream.

"Of course i do y/n, and ive been dropping hints like crazy, but tell me, do you feel the same?" Y/n smiled, ready to accept ready came next.

"Y/n..." mercedes said, before she gave the warmest smile and blush. " i suppose theres no point in hiding it..." mercedes spoke softly. " i do have feelings for you."

"Truly?" Y/n asked with wide eyes, he was actually ready to get rejected so this was a surprise.

"Yes y/n...i felt this way about you for quite some time." Mercedes said warmly. " i held off because i didn't want to ruin our friendship... but ive never felt like this before, my heart feels like it will burst out of my chest." Mercedes spoke looking into y/ns eyes.

"Heh, i take blame for not telling you sooner then."
Y/n chuckled blushing a fair bit himself. " i guess all thats left i to ask...will you be my girlfriend?"

" I will, i will y/n." Mercedes said nodding quickly bouncing a bit.

Y/n smiled happily. " im so-

Suddenly Mercedes dropped her clothes and her black lingerie was on full display. " Take Me Man-Meat!!!" She cried out outstretching her arms

Y/n stood there mouth open and red faced, glad they were in the privacy of his room.

Mercedes then came to her senses her face flushed "Wait no, " she said she picked her clothes up and quickly covers herself up again. " i don't want you to believe im some easy whore." Mercedes said embarrassed she got so ahead of her self, she then brought y/n into an embrace. " i hope you don't mind waiting y/n." She said as she laid her head on his chest.

"Y-yeah no problem." Y/n said composing herself as he hugged her back, now wondering about what side he might see of her when they do lay together.

——

Boom!

Let me know your thoughts!