What's mine. Male Reader x Female Orc (Fantasy ). Rated-M

Monk y/n

——

Y/n is currently in meditation  at the waterfall that resided near his hometown.

"Its good to know that my work is bearing fruit,  the bandit attacks have died and after i cleared out those caves the people have known peace." Y/n thought with a smile. " its good to know that i have been able to make a difference,  i know my masters will be proud."

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!"

Y/ns eyes flashed open, he dodged a flying axe, rolled and grabbed his guandao and blocked a downward strike which caused a shock wave but he held firm.

Y/ns eyes widened at the perpetrator.

"You?!" Y/n questioned in shock.

The orc flashed him a fiery smirk. "ME!" She shouted back.

Y/n broke the clash and jumped back putting distance between them.

Standing before him  at 6 ft 9 and briming with muscle, was Glasha The Red Wolf.

Glasha was an orc, a fearsome race bred for combat, wielding a great sword with one hand and carrying  an affinity for fire magic, her name  was known far and wide

Glasha was an orc, a fearsome race bred for combat, wielding a great sword with one hand and carrying an affinity for fire magic, her name was known far and wide.

She defeated Deckard The Infamous Black knight, cleaving him and his horse in two, when her tribe and got into a skirmish with a guild of elves who wished to exterminate the orcs she alone slayed 43, a few of witch were excellent warriors in their own right, The One Day War the people started calling it, the elven guild hadn't recovered, and many more feats.

The was only one smear on her list of feats...him.

And it wasn't his intention! Y/n never sought battle unless there was evil afoot or it was simply inevitable.

Y/n had killed a werewolf that was terrorizing the people quite some time ago, glasha however was tracking the beast for sometime and was furious to find out he had taken her kill.