Music (#3)

I'm sure I'll be adding to this again soon, here's part 3 of stuff I like.

the Hamilton soundtrack

I first listened to it to see what all the hype was about, then I just never stopped. I think my only skip is Farmer Refuted. Satisfied and Burn are two of my favorite songs of all time. I love the story of the song Helpless and it bleeding into Satisfied. The way Angelica gives up Alexander because she knows that Eliza loves him. OMG! By choosing to not be with Alex she is choosing her family what's best for them not necessarily what she wants. I can relate to her a lot.

the Dear Evan Hanson soundtrack

I cried hysterically when I listened to this album for the first time. Waving through a window? Is anyone waving back at me? Damn. It hits way too close to home.

The Hadestown soundtrack

Love the story and the music, just beautiful. Wait for Me is my shower singing song.

Rory

She has been my most listened to artist for the last five years. I love all of her songs that's why instead of an album or a song I just said Rory, lol, but Uncomplicated is my favorite song of all time, YouTube that shit man you won't regret. 👍

Stray Kids

I have some pretty diverse music taste, I love softer SKZ songs like Oh, their Extraordinary You  intro, or Ex; but they balance it out with bangers like Hellevator and Maniac. On the albums Oddinary and NoEasy I have no skips. I love their colab with Liza and the single The Sound.

BTS

I can't even list all of my favorite BTS songs so just in general I love them all, and the members solo music as well. Suga biased lol. 🍊

TXT

Tomorrow by Together is another band where I love all of the music, I have no skips on the last four albums.

Fever by Enhyphen
Drunk Dazed by Enhyphen

Citizen Soldier

I love Citizen Soldier! They are an indie band from Utah. The front man is a therapist on the side, and they tell stories I can relate to in their music. The latest album ICU has a titular song and the mention how pain never fit a diagnostic code and man that hit me hard. I love all of their music. Scarecrow, ICU, Therapy, Rock Bottom, Dead-End Life, Gunshot Lullaby, and Talk me Down are some stand outs.

Taylor Swift

I am a Swifty from day one! I love all her music but the albums Folklore and Evermore are the ones I play on repeat with no skips.

Olivia Rodrigo

The entirety of Sour but not Guts I can only listen to So American.

Sabrina Carpenter

Even though I love Olivia I still love Sabrina Carpenter too. Espresso has been in my head since it came out, but I've liked her music since day one.

Cain

Now for some Jesus music. My best friend introduced me to this band. The Commission was the first song I ever cried in public over. LazarusAnymore and Trouble are some honorable mentions.

Beth Crowley

Beth writes songs based on books. Some of my favorites include Pretend it's Home (based on Divergent) This Goodbye and Gone (Mockingjay) My Good Days (the fault in our stars) and Warrior (Shadow hunter chronicles). 2007 isn't based on a book but it's beautiful.
It's no secret I am an emo nerd and a hardcore, diehard Everlark shipper, so yeah, I love this chick.

Noah Kohn

I love the folksy kind of country-pop stuff.

Haegeum by Agust D
Amygdala by Agust D

Clear Isabell by Aaron Watson

Zombie by The Cranberries