Chapter Ten - Giyuu 🍋🔞

For those uncomfortable with the following:
-Smut
-Double Penetration
-Bondage
-Implied Male x Male
-Male x Female x Male
-Choking
-Spitroasting
-Ruts
-Breeding
-Knots

This chapter is not for you but you can go read my other book cuz this book will always have this kinky shit

I will do a recap in the next chapter that is not explicit content

Without further ado: Kinky Giyuu

My instinct to protect (Name) was at odds with my knowledge of Ruts. I wanted to pick her up and hold her to me, but knew this would only trigger Sanemi. Yet watching my future co-mate slowly losing his mind, pained me.

"Shinazugawa, snap out of it." I say but he doesn't stop releasing his pheromones.

(Name) glances at me in confusion, still hugging the scarred Alpha's thigh. It was becoming more difficult to think as his arousal permeated the air. I could see our Omega's fangs peeking out of her mouth as she went to speak.

"Sanemi?" She asks, looking over at me with worry.

"Run." I tell her, unsure if I would be able to keep him down long enough for him to be moved.

"What's wrong with him?" (Name) presses, her voice hitching with distress as she sniffs the air.

If she took any longer to move, it was going to be disastrous. I could already feel my body reacting to Sanemi's pheromones. When her (Eye Color) gaze caught mine, her pupils were turning to slits. Apparently her body was reacting too. This is bad.

I decided to do the last ditch effort, throwing my haori over (Name) and grabbing her. Sanemi growls, the sound echoing dangerously through the room. But I was already running, not even caring that I was naked. I had to get her to safety - Sanemi wouldn't want her first time to be forced by instinct.

I ran into something, nearly falling on my ass. The shocked gasp from whatever I collided with had me looking around in a panic.

"Tomioka? Why are you naked?" Tokito asks, looking at me in the dazed way he always does.

"Calm down, Tomioka." Gyomei states and I look up into his blind eyes - so that's what I ran into.

"Sanemi is in Rut - I can't fight mine any longer, I need to get (Name) to safety." I pant out, gritting my teeth at the mouth watering scent coming from my Omega.

"I will take her." Tokito states, looking at the quivering woman in my arms.

"Tomioka, let me take you to the Butterfly Mansion. I will send Uzui to fetch Shinazugawa." The Stone Hashira states and I couldn't protest as my vision started to tunnel.

I push my Omega into Tokito's arms and immediately my inner Alpha is screaming. As soon as he gets her settled in his arms, he takes off running towards Kanroji's Estate. I feel Gyomei pick me up and I howl, struggling in his grasp. He doesn't let go, just drags me along with him.

We end up in the Butterfly Estate eventually but my reason has left me. I was screaming for my Omega, for Sanemi. The last thing I remember was a burning pain in my thigh.

-

I woke up in a locked room, one I knew was designated for Ruts. My eyes frantically looked around for (Name) as I felt the throbbing erection between my legs. When my eyes land on a familiar figure, I let out a growl.

Feral violet eyes met mine and I wanted to scream. Sanemi bares his fangs at me, eyes wandering on my figure. I could see he was still naked as well. No matter what my body told me, I kept my eyes on his.

He started pacing, running slender fingers through his hair and my brain started to go fuzzy. The scent of him was familiar, but it wasn't (Name). Where is our Omega?

"She isn't here. They won't let her in." Sanemi seemed to read my mind and I growled, making the dark sound reverberating through the whole room.

"Why?" I couldn't believe that they wouldn't give our Omega to us.

"It isn't safe." His reply angered me and I found myself storming towards him.

I easily pin him to the wall, glaring down at him. My fangs hurt, I could feel them throbbing with the need to claim. The scarred Alpha whimpers slightly at the amount of force I used but I couldn't control it. My hand goes to his throat, huffing slightly as he repeats the sound.

"Sanemi." His eyes glazed over with lust and I knew that one way or another I had to find our Omega.

His pale pink tongue flicks out, licking one of the large fangs protruding from his mouth. My free hand goes to his lips, rubbing a thumb against the sharp white canine. Sanemi leans into my touch, but we are broken out of our reverie by the sound of the door.

Kocho walks in, holding bags full of clothing. I could smell (Name) on her and it was enough to have me charging towards her. She unzips the bags, making me halt as the sweet scent of honey and snow fills the room. Shinazugawa was beside me, growling territorially.

"Jesus, you two. Leave you alone for ten minutes and you're already throwing your morals away?" The Beta teases.

I couldn't speak, feeling my body reacting to the scent of our Omega. Kocho rolls her eyes before throwing the bags in opposite directions. I immediately dash for one, easily catching it. The door closes and I bury my face in the bag - taking a deep inhale of the intoxicating scent.

"Fuck~!" Sanemi moans out and I don't bother to look over at him.

My hand goes between my legs, wrapping around my throbbing cock. Images full of my Omega's (Skin Tone) skin, her soft (Body Type) body, innocent (Eye Color) eyes and silky (Hair Length) (Hair Color) hair - fill my thoughts.

Picturing her pouty lips wrapped around my cock, teary eyed and desperate, had my hand speeding up. Having (Name) sandwiched between Shinazugawa and I, both filling her virgin holes - knotting and biting her in unison. Claiming her as ours. Fuck.

Heat pools in my stomach, each image in my head had it coiling tighter. Thinking of her lips on my cock, mouth hot and wet while Sanemi takes her from behind. His violet eyes locked with mine as (Name)'s claws dig into my hips.

Her pussy would feel like a vice grip, gripping onto me as she creamed on my knot. The idea of licking her swollen folds, dripping with the mixture of Sanemi and I's seed, had my hips bucking faster into my hand.

With my face buried in her scent, my mind runs rampant. Tying her pretty little hands to the wooden beam above my bed, forcing her to use the demonic strength her beautiful Omega body held to bounce on my cock. Watching her do the same to Shinazugawa.

The coiled elastic in my stomach snaps and I cry out, vaguely hearing my fellow Alpha do the same.

"(NAME)!" We howled and I felt my hot seed splattering my thighs and the floor